34. Janiel's Switzerland Trip

Pietro and Daniel were talking that night. "Sean will be here with you in the daytime. James will come in the night. Call Sanders if you want to go out. I have notified his chief," Pietro kept saying.

"I really don't need so much babysitting Pietro. I did not even get a nightmare yesterday," Daniel said.

"That was one day. Giorgio will be staying for the week. I will come Sunday night," Pietro said.

Daniel took P's hands within his and smiled, "thank you for letting him stay. We will have fun."

"What's there to thank me, Daniel? He loves you. He is on school break and I am sure you will fill him to the brim," Pietro laughed.

"I know Sean would have told you about my fight with Joey in the elevator. Anybody would be alarmed to leave a child with me after hearing such things. But, you did not even bring up the matter."

"It is ok if you don't want to talk about it," Pietro said. "Who wants to hear about that shit face? Does he even have an idea how happy I am he hit Joey," Pietro's mind asked.

"I know Sean would have told you I was the horniest bitch in London. You just ignored it. Treated me with respect even after hearing all that," Pietro said.

"He's straight. Sean never falls short of girls. I know how it is for us. We have to pick up the best from a small group compared to them," Daniel said.

"Exactly. You are a devil. I was just a good looking nerd in the college," Pietro said, "shy, not very social and loved to study. Sean and his friends were Gods of good looks. They acted like they owned the world. Someone needed to put a check to them. I was both attracted and repulsed by them," Pietro laughed.

"I heard you defended yourself well," Daniel laughed, "have a nice trip and come back safe,"

Daniel waved him goodbye and went into the house. Giorgio was already asleep. James will be coming shortly.

He remembered all the trips he and Joey had taken together. Their first trip was particularly memorable for him. It was a few months after Joey had hired him. Daniel had got his first commission from Joey. He spent all of it and more from his savings to arrange the trip.

Joey was particularly not interested in Daniel holding hands or kissing him in public. Daniel, on the other hand, had a hard time keeping his hands off Joey. They argued constantly over simple things. But, both were madly attracted towards each other. The sexual tension was very high. Every argument, every good deal ended in bed.

 Every argument, every good deal ended in bed

"Joey, I really want this trip to be very special. Switzerland is my childhood dream. We will go skiing and paragliding. We will play golf and relax in our wooden cabin, party day and night. We will live like those real rich men, born to have fun."