9. Love at First Sight

Joey came out of the studio finishing his night shoot. He was too tired to drive. What would Danny do? He thought. He will call Uber. Joey did just that and sunk in the back seat lost in his thoughts. Thanks to his manager Petar nobody in the set talked about Daniel anymore. After all they were Joey's friends. People, who had known, supported him for years.

Joey felt elated. That's the kind of support he expected from his fans. But, things were getting dull. Most believed it was a stunt still. They did break up earlier too. Twice in three years to be honest. But, they got back. His fans expected the same to happen. Hell Joey wanted the same to happen. All it took for them to get back was a visit by Joey. Daniel practically melted both the time that he came for him.

"I don't know whether I will be able to do it now," Joey sighed. Joey remembered the first day he saw Daniel. It was a Wednesday. Daniel was working in the production team for a project. Joey came to the same studio Daniel was working, for shooting a music video. Joey was near the water cooler. He saw the skinny boy running around actively.

"I practically drooled looking at him. I spill the glass of water I was drinking on my t-shirt," Joey thought.

 I spill the glass of water I was drinking on my t-shirt," Joey thought

It was the time Joey was looking to add more mojo to his videos. He had decided it was time to put an end to Shoey rumors and give something fresh for his audience to mull about. Petar insisted they bring a fresh face into Joey's vlogs increasing its appearance gradually. They haven't even decided whether it will be a girl or a boy. Joey had interviewed a dozen girls and boys. But, none of them seemed compatible. 

Petar strongly insisted they should bring in Connor as he was very famous. Joey liked him as a friend. But, did not think there was any chemistry between them. 

Joey noted his name in the name tag. Daniel Preda. The first thing he did was to check his presence on the Facebook. Man, he had a real photogenic face. Joey sent a friend request immediately before even leaving the water cooler. Later that night he checked his Instagram photos, snap chat and twitter account. He started to follow him deliberately.

One photo caught his attention particularly. Joey showed it to Petar and prompted him to enquire about the boy. His manager was very dismal. But, he agreed to enquire about Daniel in the set owing to Joey's compulsion.

 But, he agreed to enquire about Daniel in the set owing to Joey's compulsion

Joey did not get any response from him for the next two days. He kept checking on Daniel, the next two days on the set. He seemed awfully knowledgeable. Joey's team even teased him about spending so much time on another set rather than his on the final day. His work in the studio was over. He wondered when and where to see Daniel again.

Luckily, Daniel accepted his friend request the next day. He had been busy on the set all week and was checking on his social media in the weekend. They chatted in snap chat.

"Why are you stalking me?" was the first message he got from Daniel.

"I have an offer for you. Let us meet in person," Joey tried to sound professional.

"What about tomorrow morning 8 O'clock?"

If only Joey could wake up that early. Joey smiled thinking about it now. He was waking up early every day now.

They decided to meet that evening in a bar. Daniel was dancing his heart out in the bar when Joey met him. It was his friend's birthday party. They met, talked and the rest was history. 

Next Chapter.... the relationship between Daniel and Pietro heats up. Will Daniel choose Pietro over Joey? 

To all Janiel Fans, 

Please leave your comments. Please vote. Tell me whether you like the flow of the story.