3. A New Chance

"I have what you exactly want," Lennon, Petar's friend said.

"Do you know Pietro Boselli? The male model? The hottest math teacher in the world" he showed a picture of the man in his mobile to Petar.

"What about him?" Petar asked carelessly.

"He had started a YouTube channel on fitness. It has garnered over 100,000 subscribers in just two months."

"Seriously? Even Joey took years to achieve that number."

"This man was born with the Midas touch. The fact is he wants to become a supermodel. He has some promising contracts coming his way. He should work on a new portfolio, be attractive in public appearances and do more marketing. He wants someone knowledgeable to assist him."

"You mean Daniel?"

"Yes. He had been asking me personally for Daniel after he saw what he did for Joey's channel. He spotted him in some Instagram photo and had been keeping tabs on him since then."

Petar could not help remember how Joey insisted on including Daniel into his vlogs after seeing an Instagram photo.

"Was it red?" he asked unconsciously.

"What?" Lennon inquired confused.

"The photo. Was it red?" he asked again.

"I don't know. Does that even matter? I know Daniel dresses perfectly. He improved Joey's style and appearance drastically. I know how you fabricated everything, reached the 5 million subscriber mark and crossed 7 million subscribers in the next one and half years."

"The only thing I did not fabricate is Joey and Daniel falling madly in love with each other," Petar thought.

"He lives in London," Petar said, showing Daniel Dr

"He lives in London," Petar said, showing Daniel Dr. Pietro Boselli's photo. "He's offered to allow you to stay in his own apartment. It is situated in the poshest area of Central London. Not a bee could fly there without permission."

"I will be totally out of Media's reach and far away from Joey," Daniel thought. He had tried to call Joey a number of times and even visited the house once.

Daniel nearly fell down as Wolf and Storm pounced on him licking him madly. But, Joey held his stand. "Which part of WE BROKE UP did you not understand?" he shouted.

"Lucas died," Daniel tried to make conversation.

"Oh! Thank God," Joey jumped in mocked happiness, "I could not wish for happier news. Did thunder fall on his head?"

"Don't you dare talk another word about him."

"Don't you dare raise your voice to me. Just get out," Joey slammed the door shut on his face. As sad as he was, Daniel felt totally insulted. He had lived in that house for the past two years. Joey couldn't simply shut him out. Everything from his toothbrush to tie was in the house, still. Daniel took his phone and saw his favorite photo of Joey and him together. 

"We were an example couple envied by all

"We were an example couple envied by all. Shouldn't he at least give me a chance to explain? Headstrong trash. I can't believe I left Lucas and ended up with him. I am never going to see his face again," Daniel looked up at the window to see whether Joey was there, right when he was thinking this. But, Joey was upstairs crying his heart out in their bed. He heard Daniel's car moving and ran to the window.

"Will he ever come back? Why didn't he knock again? Anyway, he has to come back to collect his things," he thought. 

Next Chapter ...... Daniel meets the world's hottest maths teacher - Pietro Boselli. What will Joey do?

To all Janiel fans, 

Please leave your comments. Keep reading to see how sparks fly between Pietro and Daniel. Please vote.