Chapter 2

Jade:

I stood slowly from my desk where I had been sitting, tentatively walking over to The student. I'm captivated by her beauty, her smile widens as I get closer to her. I sit on the desk to the left of her and watch her as she watches my every move. We lock eyes again before she drops her gaze to her hands.

"So, tell me about yourself," I tell her wanting to know everything about her.

"W-w-what do you mean," she says with the cutest of stutters, I wonder if the stutter is something she normally has or if I just make her nervous, I'm not going to lie I hope it's the latter of the two.

"What's your name? Where did u transfer from? Why you moved to the school. Stuff like that." I tell her even though I don't care about most of this stuff I really just want to know if she has a boyfriend or if she's into girls, which she most likely isn't but I need a defiantly answer.

" I'm Perrie, Perrie Louise Edwards. My dad travels a lot for his work so we stay in the same place for a few years and move, and this is the only school that accepted me, they all thought I would be so far behind due to the moving." She says I watch her frowning as she says the last part of it.

Without thinking I ask if she had to leave her boyfriend behind, this causes her to look away from me so I apologize for the question saying it wasn't any of my business anyway. Just as I'm about to say she can go to her next class she basically scream whispers,

"I will tell you something but you have to promise to keep it a secret!"

"Whatever you tell me won't leave the classroom. I promise" I hear her mumble something like I hope it makes it to your bedroom but I convince myself I imagined it.

"God no, everyone hated me because I liked girls as well as guys." She says almost saying the words as one in her thick Geordie accent. She's looking down at her hands again whilst biting her lip. I feel my cheeks heating up and a massive grin forms on my face, and it was only getting worse the more I tried to control it. I watch Perrie closely as she just sits there looking down, probably waiting for me to say something but I can't, I don't want to say anything I just want to kiss her.

Perrie:

What the hell. I just told her I like girls. Great now everyone is going to know and I will be the outcast all over again. Why the frick did she have to ask me that. And why didn't I just lie about it saying I didn't have one or some thing like that or I did but I will get over it but no I tell her perfect face that I'm into girls, now the hot teacher is going to be only able to see me as the loser who is into girls. God why does she have to be so perfect, it would be like lying to an angel.

The awkwardness in the room is getting worse by the second, I slowly look up from my hands and look at Miss Thirwall, her tan face is now bright red and she has the biggest smile. She looks so hot but I'm confused about her reaction. Maybe she is trying not to laugh at me or something.

I start to walk off feeling the tears forming in my eyes when I'm pulled back suddenly, I see miss Thirwalls face has lost its happiness and she now looks worried. I look at her as she starts walking closer to me which is hard because we were practically standing on each other. I take a step back and she continues to follow me. I hit something hard realizing I'm now on the wall and she is now holding my waist, holding me in place.

"M-miss Thirwall, I really need to go to my next class I'm already late," I don't want to leave though, I want to stay in this position all day. I feel her grip tightening around my waist further preventing me from being able to leave.

"It's Jade, I want you to call me Jade when we aren't in class" I nod, jade I like her name it's as beautiful as she is.

"Jade I really should be getting to class" she stares at me at me and I watch her caramel eyes go darker as she watched me biting my lip. I feel a stirring deep in me, knowing I'm being turned on by my sexy teacher. I stop biting my lip and lean in slightly, she does too. I can't believe I'm about to kiss my teacher.

But of course with my luck the phone now starts ringing, we both pull back slightly and I whimper slightly wishing I had gotten to kiss her.

She walks over to the phone with an angry look covering her beautiful face, she picks up the phone, her voice sounding slightly annoyed but quickly calms herself when she hears who ever is on the other side of the phone.

Jade:

She's about to get up to leave, fuck, I have to stop her. I grab her arm pulling her back, I can see tears threatening to spill out of her gorgeous eyes at any second, I stand up making us beyond close. I start guiding her to the wall, she hits it slowly and as soon as she does I firmly grab her waist, not wanting her to go anywhere. I hold her still for a minute or so before she starts to talk,

"M-miss Thirwall, I really need to go to my next class I'm already late," as sexy as she is when she calls me miss Thirwall I need to hear her say my name "It's Jade, I want u to call me Jade when we aren't in class" I look at her and she repeats herself using Jade this time, not Miss Thirwall. I watch her biting her lip and start to notice how turned on I am right now. I watch her eyes closely and can see her gorgeous arctic blue eyes going slightly darker to more of a Sapphire. Oh god, this is getting me even more turned on. I see her leaning in so I instinctively do as well only just before our lips meet the bloody phone starts ringing. We pull back and I walk away from her to pick it up. I pick up the phone with an attitude but instantly regret it when it's Jed the maths teacher calling to ask where Perrie, the new student, was I explain she's still in my class as we were going over what she will need to catch up on and what she has missed already telling him we must have lost track of time, which we did but not for the reasons I told him. He says whatever and to send her to his class immediately.

I hang up the phone walking back over to Perrie who stands still against the wall, just watching me. I walk over to her and grab her hips again, but softer, much softer. I feel goose bumps along her arms and I watch as her eyes stare at my lips, her mouth slightly ajar.

"Babe your catching flies," I say with a wink. I watch her abruptly closed her mouth as she goes bright red. I lean forward and place my lips right below her ear.

"Also I think you should go to class before I take you right here on a desk," I say as I softly bite her earlobe. She moans and I smirk. I wink as I walk away and she is left up against the wall breathing heavily.

I write her a slip for being late and walk back over to her.

"Come back at lunch sexy," I say whilst passing her the note. I walk away once again making sure I sway my hips knowing that's she's watching. I sit at my desk with my back to her and after a few moments, I hear footsteps and then the door opening and closing.

God, I don't know how I'm going to restrain myself around her she's just so fucking hot. I already miss her, I want her warm lips on mine, I want to smell her cotton candy perfume. I just want to be with her.

I check the time and then my schedule and see I have another class soon, I groan to myself seeing they are juniors which mean this class is compulsory for them and that means that they will just be annoying. I sit in my chair and try to relax but all I can think about is the beautiful blonde Geordie.

-Kels