Chapter Fifty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"The beginning of what?

"Getting everything that I've ever wanted." He spat out. Literally, I could feel some of his spit come in contact with my face and I immediately wished that I had a shower around me. "A family with just my two daughters and I. No other people in the matter but no, you have to go and ruin everything with all of your family humbleness! Little Miss Adrianna, ruining things for other people."

Now where have I heard something like this before? Serena.

Serena believed that I ruined everything for her because of the part I played in her and Liam's relationship. The part of actually being his girlfriend and she hated that. She hated the happiness that I ruined for her when Liam declared he loved me more over her and she still hates me to this day. I'm not bothering with her emotions anymore though. Serena and Matthew can feel however they want, just as long as they leave me out of their future plans of revenge. Matthew clearly didn't get the message.

"You're ridiculous!" I struggled to get out. He pulled back on my hair that made me scream a bit in pain due to the fact that he was now adding additional trauma to my already killer headache. "We will never be a family. Do drunks normally go this crazy when it comes to staying sober or is it just you?" My head then snapped to the side almost too harshly. I wanted to grab my cheek instantly to comfort the stinging pain that his hand just brought to me but the ropes wouldn't allow me the choice.

He slapped me. He actually raised his hand to me and slapped me! My emotions were running wild now with fear and anger. Mostly fear because I didn't know what else he was possibly capable of doing. He already surprised me by kidnapping me, tying me down to a chair, and slapping me. Matthew could do anything he practically wanted with me and no one would be here to stop him.

Knowing that he slapped me now my mind suddenly thought about Sophia. She had to be somewhere around here. Or dead. No! Stop! I refuse to think that he would actually kill her. He had more of a relationship with her than me. I'd figure that it would almost be impossible for him to do anything to severe to her. Me, on the other hand, he was just now getting started.

"Where's my sister?" I cried. "What have you done to her?"

He shrugged his answer off completely. "Sophia is completely fine. She's in the room right next to yours actually. Not putting up too much of a struggle because I'm pretty convinced that my guys mixed up the cloths and gave her the stronger dosage instead. The little angel is completely out of it right now." Mixed up? "I'll deal with them later."

"Who are your guys? Where did they come from?"

"They work for me." He smiled as he paces back and forth in front of me casually. He's enjoying this too much and it's completely irritating me. I want to get up and do something, anything to him but I can't! "The guys are just low-budget workers that would do anything to get paid. Bastards, they are but they're getting the job done so all is well."

"All is well?" I repeated his own words back to him coldly. "All is not well. You and some lowlife goons just kidnapped your own daughters and you have no care in the world. I swear to god that if I make it out of this alive you are completely dead to me and I will do anything in my power to make it happen once and for all."

"Putting the death sentence upon your old man? Why don't you rip my heart out and stomp on it while you're at it."

It was my turn to shrug now. "Untie me and that can be arranged and then some extra just for your nurturing entertainment."

The look he shot me was anything but fatherly love. He didn't look like a man who wanted a family. He looked like a murderer. A stone-cold killer and chills instantly shot up my spine when he came back into my face again. Luckily, he didn't reach for my hair this time because I don't think I would've been able to handle the pain that I'm all to sure he would've been able to deliver.