Prison Break |Part One|

Death the Kid was pacing impatiently back and forth in his prison. He'd been doing this for a little while now, as if expecting Asura to show up any time now. However, Justin hadn't specified when he was going to arrive and that irritated him. Honestly, Kid would already be out if he could have just gotten his hands free of the bindings. Dammit, why didn't he just wait to come with Asura?

He was thankful for one thing though, no one had bothered to see him. The last person inside his prison was Justin. After that a few of his old acquaintances had at least stopped by and peaked in but didn't stay enter. Kid hadn't really been keeping track of time, though, it felt like forever, anyway. The young Shinigami hoped it would stay that way. With the mood he was in, the only people he would want to see were either Justin or Asura. Well, he also wanted to give the twins a piece of his mind... When he heard a knock, he looked up with some hope.

"Hey, Kid-kun, are you awake in here? It's Maka," Maka said from the other side of the door and Death the Kid frowned but stayed silent, "I hope that you don't mind us visiting you, we just want to see how you are doing. Everyone wanted to come in but they told us only a few of us could come in at once. Be ready for some company."

Suddenly the door opened, revealing his weapons, Maka, and Soul. Death the Kid couldn't help but grin when he saw the twins, who looked pretty scared. He had to give them props, it was wise of them to come in with company and not just by themselves. He would have waved if his hands weren't bound, they were fortunate for that too.

"You would have come in without my say so anyway, so what does my opinion matter?" Death the Kid muttered but didn't take his eyes off of the twins, "Anyway, I was actually wanting to see my weapons anyway. Mind if I speak to them alone?"

Maka would have agreed but she knew that Kid wasn't in his right mind. After what the twins had told her, she wasn't quite sure whether it would be a good idea leaving them a lone either way. Besides, judging by the look on his face, whatever he wanted to talk to them about wasn't good. There was no way she was going to allow anything to happen. So, she shook her head.

"Look, Kid-kun, I know that Asura did some pretty heavy mind tricks with your mind but you don't need to be hostile, we're here to help," Maka said sadly before shaking her head at him, "Sorry, no can do, Stein advised us to come in in groups so I can't do that. Besides it's probably best that I don't leave them alone in here with you. You may not understand now, but you will."

Kid shot a death glare at Maka and clenched his fists. Why did everyone have to be such a pain when all he came to do was kill death? It's not like he had any intention of killing them, though if they got more annoying than they just might start to tempt him. A part of him did understand, though, but only because he knew the twins. He knew the twins enough to know that they probably spilled the beans and told them things that they didn't need to know, just to further persuade them to 'fix' him.

"No need to be hostile? You are the ones who locked me up in the first place, isn't that a bit hostile?" Death the Kid snapped and shook his head, now glaring at the girls before glaring back at Maka, "I'll tell you what I told Stein, I'm only here to take care of my father, so if you let me go I'll let you live. Why couldn't you girls just have kept your mouths shut?"

The twins knew better than to let their Meister out because if they did than either he would be hurt more or Death would end up dead, they would allow either. Patty was usually pretty childish but in this kind of situation there was no room for it, not until he was better. Just the thought of seeing her Meister like this made her sad and right now there wasn't much she could do. There wasn't much that anyone could do but wait.