Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends

Start from the beginning

"Damn already" Jordan jokes.

"Shut up and pass the vodka" Rea retorts and he pours her shot for her.

Teo tosses two hundred chips down causing Gio to glare. How could I forget that my man can read minds? Little cheating bastard, good thing he's on my team. Chico, Jordan, and Ian fold taking shots of Hennessey. Teo raises with a blank face causing Gio to groan before folding, his drink of choice being whiskey. Teo stares as Jas as he tosses three hundred down. Jas groans before folding also. I put our hand down causing everyone to groan and curse.

"Could've won" Gio yells taking another shot.

Teo shrugs as I pull the chips to us and sort them. Well this game should be fun. As the game goes on everyone is slightly buzzed if not already drunk, well everyone but Teo. The man sure does know how to hold his liquor. The bad thing is that in my tipsy state I'm horny as hell. As if we didn't have sex earlier today, this man has turned me into a nympho. Teo tosses me over his shoulder causing me to squeak before he walks out the room. He tosses me on the bed before hovering over my body. He kisses me deeply causing me to moan. Thank you daddy.

**                                                        **                                **

I wake and notice Teo's head on my shoulder with his arm thrown across my waist. Thank the lord that I didn't drink too much last night. I move Teo's arm going into the bathroom, quickly I take care of my bathroom needs before getting dressed in grey sweatpants and Teo's shirt. I pull my hair into a messy bun before walking out the room. As I pass the living room I notice Jas and Frank cuddled up on it, they must've had an interesting night. I walk into the kitchen and go about making breakfast for everyone. Just when I'm done my phone rings.

"Hello" I answer not bothering to check the caller id.

"Hello Danica, how are you?" a voice replies.

"Who's this?"

"Antonio."

"Oh, Mr. Gomez how can I help you?"

"Just called to make sure you were okay. I got worried once I didn't hear from you."

"Thanks for your concern but-." Before I can finish the phone is snatched from my hand.

"It's fucking misplaced." Teo hisses before ending the call. "How the hell did he get your fucking number?"

I shrug, "don't know, I didn't give it to him."

He hisses, "I fucking know."

I grab my plate going to the table. I don't have time to deal with Teo's moods today. No matter what I say he's going to do whatever he wants, too much energy is wasted trying to talk him out of being crazy. It's best for all parties involved for me to not do anything. Slowly but surely everyone comes for breakfast.

"My damn head is killing me" Rea complains popping pain relievers.

"You never lied. I say we stay in and chill today. I can't take the snow feeling like this" Jas adds popping two pills.

"I feel fine" Teo says flatly causing everyone to glare at him.

"Wonder why you cheating motherfucker" Gio spits biting a piece of bacon angrily.

"It's not cheating if you know how to play."

Gio grunts in annoyance. I'm not sure what his deal is, vampires need a lot to get drunk let alone a hangover. Maybe he's just a sore loser, we did beat everyone last night multiple times.

"How about everyone take some time to get showered and stuff and we'll watch movies" I suggest.

They all nod and once breakfast is over we go our separate ways. I lead Teo to the movie theatre since we're both showered and dressed already. He pulls me on his lap after sitting down and kisses me. Lord knows I'm too sore to do anything but a little make out session never hurt anyone. The clearing of a throat moments later has us breaking apart. Jas smirks while shaking her head before finding a seat.