Chap 26 - New Campers

Start from the beginning

"We wanted to say goodbye before you guys left." Bianca said, eyeing Zoë.

Chaos cleared his throat, "I made you all 16, like the campers so they won't be suspicious. Now, are you ready to go?"

Percy, Nico and Zoë nodded and after the gang said their goodbyes, Chaos snapped his fingers and they disappeared. They reappeared in the forest just before the entrance to the camp.

"Wait. Are we just gonna walk up there?" As soon as Nico said that, a Minotaur and a couple empousa appeared behind them.

Two black swords and a light pink bow materialized in front of the trio. They got the message and instantly picked up their weapons and ran up the hill, through the forest.

Percy's POV
I could hear the horn as we neared the camp. I mentally told the other two to get ready to fight near the entrance. We arrived at the entrance but the campers were only starting to put on their armour. Man their timing is slow. I turned to Zoë and Nico.

"I got the beef head. You get the demon ladies." I said.

The Minotaur charged at me with its pointy horns aiming for my chest. I leaped out of the way and sliced downwards, cutting if its horn. It roared and charged at me again, only this time he was swinging its huge axe. I knew the sword wouldn't be able to parry well with that big axe, so I decided to show some of my powers. I plunged my sword, I'm just gonna call it Moíra (Greek for doom), into the ground and made the earth split open. The Minotaur was no more, all that left was the axe which shrunk down in size and transformed into a leather bracelet. Cool, another weapon to add to my personal armoury. Dad gave me some more weapons but I only use it incase of emergencies or if Télos and Archí were being polished. Zoë and Nico killed all the empousa when the campers finally arrived. Nick, Brad and Annabeth were pointing their weapons at the three of us.

But before they could question us I shouted, "What the hell where those things?! Huh? And why weren't you helping us! We could have died!"

Annabeth, being stupid, sheathed her sword and said, "Those are monsters. More specifically the Minotaur and some empousa. Who are you and who told you to come here?"

"I'm Dustin Blake. My brother, Dylan Blake and my girlfriend, Ava Valentine. And my mother told me to come here and Ava's mother told her." I said.

Before I could even finish Zoë's fake name, Nick and Brad were already drooling over her. I went to stand beside her and snaked my arm around her waist and glared at the two douchebags.

"Well there's no easier way to say this but you three are demigods." Chiron said, trotting up to us.

"Demigods?" I asked, sounding confused.

Man I am doing great.

"Yes, half mortal and half god. The gods still exist and sometimes they comedown and 'hook up' with mortals, thus making demigods. Tell me, did your mothers tell you anything about your fathers?" Chiron said all in one breath.

"Whenever we ask our mother about dad she would tear up and say 'He was a mysterious man with a dark past but was caring' but I think it was a bunch of bull. He left us for dead." Nico, or should I say Dylan, snarled.

"Yeah my mother as well, she would say 'He was beautiful and handsome but never boasted about his looks' but I think it's just my mother wishfully thinking. He didn't care care about us." Ava (Zoë) said, sniffling a little while I comforted her.

"Well Dustin and Dylan, your father could be Hades because if the dark and mysterious aura. Ava I'm not sure who your father is yet. But the only way to be absolutely sure is when they claim you themselves." As soon as Chiron said that, symbols appeared above our heads.

(Tartarus symbol)

(Tartarus symbol)

(Eros symbol)

Time skip to war meeting
Percy's POV 
I was peering through the big house window as they held a war meeting. I used a blanket of shadow to cover me so they wont notice me. All campers where seated around a large circular table with the gods sitting in their thrones. They were currently discussing about the new demi-primordials aka Dustin, Dylan and Ava.

"Should we trust them?" Poseidon asked.

"They are very resentful towards their fathers for not being there for them. So I think 3 demi-primordials would be a great addition to camp. They could help tremendously." Annabeth pitched in.

I chuckled softly, she is too gullible and stupid.

"You don't know that! They could be dead weight for all you know!" Brad shouted in protest.

"They took down a Minotaur and an army of empousa without any training whatsoever." Annabeth deadpanned.

Brad growled at her but sat down, knowing he was beat. Nick was sitting next to Annabeth with a thoughtful look in his face. Uh oh that's not good, he might kill himself with that much thinking. I ignored the walking fish and focused back on the meeting.

"It is settled. We welcome them but do not tell them of the war. Chaos or Perseus might send someone to convince them to join their side. We must gain their trust and loyalty if we are to win this war." Zeus announced.

"We don't need them to win the war! I'll show just how pathetic and useless they really are!" Brad yelled defiantly then continued to march out.

"Meeting adjourned." Said Zeus,flashing out.

The gods left and the demigods were just sitting there. Nick immediately rushed out of the big house. Hmm...wonder where he's going? I followed him from the shadows. He was talking to Brad.

"Truce. Temporarily. Since the both of us are the most powerful demigods ever, we shall show the campers that the newbies are nothing and that we don't need them to win this war. What do you say?" Nick proposed, sticking out his hand.

I saw Brad thinking about it and then shook Nick's outstretched hand. Once the deal was made, the duo separated and went back to their respective cabins. Well...one thing's for sure, tomorrow will be very interesting.