16: The 2nd Fall

Ira

There's a strong blizzard outside that makes the trees wither and die. The winter wind howls loudly that is creating a sound against the window.

For six months of winter, anybody won't experience sunlight and heat. Winter is a cruel season, it is beautiful but cold.

Just like me.

Nobody dares to take a morning stroll due to the weather, but nobody will know what will happen later.

I didn't sleep while I am waiting for the morning to come. I sat here silently in the dark with the remains of Raphael's sword from my latest ordeal with Astaroth.

The broken sword is tucked secretly inside my nun habit without a coif of course.

I may look strange why I choose this kind of garb to wear this day. I need to hide my swollen tummy from Lucifer. The habit is enough to cover the bump because of the thick fabric.

I glance at Lucifer's sleeping form on my bed, I will wake him up later. Making sure that he have enough rest before he crash down back to Gehenna.

This is fucking perfect.

My mind recalled last night's conversation, and Lucifer is still oblivious to my plans. He doesn't even notice the message within the words I said to him last night.

"So you said you love me?" I asked when he pulled me closer to his chest. I inhaled his musky scent and I nearly lost my sanity from that.

"Yes, but don't believe me. I am a big fat liar." he said, in husky voice while running his lips against my jaw down to my neck.

I chuckled, "Oh don't worry, you are not the only one." I could feel his body became rigid and he stopped.

Pulling away from my neck, he stared back at my cold gray eyes with his gorgeous golden orbs.

"I am the game master here, sweet face. I set the rules." he snarled.

I smirked back, "Well then, I am the willing opponent to face you. I set MY own rules."

He grabbed my jaw that I could feel his fingertips will leave a bruise tomorrow. Not that I care though.

"No sweetheart, I am the one who is in control here. Not YOU", he growled.

I smiled at him sarcastically and I grabbed his hand to remove it from my jaw. I did not waver my hard stare at him.

"Well, you completely got the wrong person to mess with." I stated.

He frowned, completely confused.

I took this advantage as I leaned closer to his ears and whispered.

"I set the rules, you play the game."

And the rule is that he should notice that there is something amiss and yet he is an oblivious fool.

I am playing with his emotions and yet he is very gullible. He thought that I love him, yet he cannot sense lies.

The time is ticking and I know I should execute this now, I already have a plan on how to kick him back to Gehenna without him noticing that the gates are open.

Of course with the help of my generals. I know I can trust Claudius and Wasp to guard the gates while I deal with Lucifer.

I rise from my chair and walked over to Lucifer "Wake up. I need to show you something." I shake him and after a few seconds his eyes slowly open.