3: Alliance

"Be careful who you trust, the Devil was once an Angel."- Anonymous

Lucifer

I lead the way with her at my back, I never let go of her hand until we are now inside my throne room. Truth to be told, I never expect her to be so small. Lilith is taller than her and now she looks like a porcelain doll in the dim atmosphere of Gehenna.

Her eyes are still in their unnerving garnet color, and her tank top is ripped on the abdomen part.

Who would've thought that this harmless looking woman is a very dangerous creature that can wreak havoc if she wants to? I have been studying her delicate face as she regarded the demons with her ever curious eyes, I noticed how small her lips are and how smooth her skin is.

Admittedly, I am physically attractive to her since from the first time I encountered her. Who wouldn't? She is gorgeous and she really look like a doll, so small and so fragile. But I remember the old saying 'looks can be deceiving'.

"If you don't mind can we please keep going? And you are holding my hand so tight." she smiled, gently. I blinked a few times before answering her, "Of course, silly me, let's go." I resumed walking, but I didn't let go of her hand.

We finally reached the throne room and I spotted Ose with Astaroth, talking nearby on the wall. I motioned for them to lend another chair for our visitor. I don't want her to stand all the way while I am sitting comfortably in my throne.

After all, she is a queen and she is not just anybody else. Most of all, she is not an angel. I remembered what Astaroth and I talked about.

I am having a very intelligent conversation between Astaroth and Ose, even though I lost Asmodeus, Abaddon, and Sammael. These two never fail to amaze me, they are so smart and cunning. But I know better not to trust Astaroth, there is something how his eyes alight with mischievousness.

On the other hand, Ose is a silent fella but a dangerous one too. But when he speak his mind, I am so amused how he thinks and how he plans everything. They are all falling into places.

"My lord, do you said you just met the vampire queen?" Astaroth asked, grinning. I don't know what's going on in his mind, but his grin is something else. Ose tilts his head to the side, looking interested.

I nod, "Yes, I just met her and her attitude is... Well very different." I said, nonchalantly.

Astaroth claps his hand, "Brilliant! I already have a plan in mind." Ose turned around to look at him, the demon arched an eyebrow, "And what is it, Astaroth?"

I just watched them talk to one another, between the two of them. I trust Ose more than Astaroth, I have this weird intuition that I shouldn't trust him completely.

Astaroth beamed at me, "We should make an alliance to the queen whom will help you to gain more allies. Furthermore, it seems that they are a strong race and if you make an alliance with her, she could help you to fight your brothers. That easy." he grinned.

Ose seems to approve by the small smirk in his lips, I leaned back and contemplate whether to accept his plan or not. But it sounds alright and brilliant.

I grinned widely, "Okay I'm in."

"My lord, she is only a woman. I am sure every woman have their weakness, every woman have their soft spot." Ose explained. I frowned "What do you mean?"

Astaroth lightened up again, "He is right my lord, why don't you try to look for her weakness first? Just look at Lilith, she has a lot of weakness. But the queen is also a woman, if you spot her weakness then use that to destroy her. Once you destroy her, you'll be now the king of their race and once she is ruined, your forces now will be the same as the Heavenly host. All of the kingdoms that she conquered will be all yours."

"But what if she refused?" I inquired. "It is expected then you have to persuade her, or worse befriend her." Ose answered.

That's so spectacular, I love his plans but I realized what will gonna happened to her?

"Your plans sounds great, but what will happened to the girl if ever the plan succeed?" I asked.

"Then she will be one of your generals, she is strong and frightening at least." Ose answered casually.

That's when I decided to go for a walk on Earth and I found out about the fight between her and the hounds.

I am truly impressed, but at the same time baffled. She said she doesn't have any angel blood on her but she killed my hounds easily.

After a few minutes of waiting, Rahab brought a lacey black dress that ends mid-thigh and the dress is very vulgar, of course it is Lilith's dress. Rahab gave it to her reluctantly, and she accepted it without saying a word.

She stands up, "Where am I going to change?" I motioned for Rahab to let Ira change on her room, the demoness followed obediently.

I asked for Izz to fetch some wine, and now all I have to do is to wait. While waiting, all I think about is the plan. I grinned to think about all of what will be the result soon if this plan succeeded. The angels will fear me and my brothers will kneel at my feet.

"Lucifer...” finally she's done, I lifted my gaze to see her and I almost choked on my wine. The dress hugged her small frame like a glove, and it looks like it is fitted for her.

She sat on the chair again, "Okay, what do you want to talk about?" I offered her a wine and she politely decline, "I don't drink wine without a blood in it. So I have to decline."

I emptied the contents of the glass, "Okay I respect your decision, and so drinking blood is like also a normal food that humans eat?"

She nods, "Yes, it is like an elixir to us. If we don't drink blood, we will age and some of the vampires did that to make them look wiser. My bishops and my ministers have their meditation to prevent themselves from drinking blood."

I leaned closer, "Bishops and ministers? What are they?" she smiled, "They are my high officials, and my loyal advisers."

"Your world is interesting than ours, that makes me wonder of one thing." now this is the perfect time to offer an alliance.

She leaned back comfortably in her chair, "What is it?"

"How about we form an alliance between our kingdoms? I am sure you love that and I am confident that I could contribute a lot." I stated.

She remained silent for a minute, before she gave her answer, "That sounds ridiculous, I won't bite it."

Astaroth's right.

A/N: Pretty short chapter :3 but everything will start here. Next chapter will be about vampire monarchy and Lucifer visiting her kingdom again. :)