Who is Ira Rossendeau?

Out of all my OC's, Ira is the only one who have a stable characterization. Wayback when I was in highschool, I wrote a story about her titled "She Who Destroys" since I am so obssessed with heroines who looks like a fragile glass doll then it turns out to be a killing machine.

Yes she is a queen, the last of the purebloods in vampire race. She killed her own father and she almost killed her own half brother Hellios by betraying her for the throne.

Appearance:

Okay vampires tend to have pale skin as always(but they don't sparkle against sunlight lol) and some are looking like they are anemic. However, purebloods such as Ira have their porcelain looking skin which is not very pale not very reddish either. And their skin remains cold, but purebloods can control their temperature if they want to.

She is 4'11 feet tall, since her ageing stopped when she is only 11 years old. That's the time when she reaches her maturity as a vampire. But she didn't drink any ageing potion offered by witches and she maintained her 11 year old form.

Her hair is platinum blond almost white against the sunlight with wavy locks and sometimes straight if she wants to. Then even she is petite, she have this well developed curves that makes her look matured. A voluptuous body in short.

And her eyes are sometimes the color of ice gray or sterling grey. Of course, the red color eyes that are famous for vampires. But purebloods only have the garnet color eyes and sometimes it gets even darker when they are using their ability to the extent.

For short, off all my OC Ira is the most prettiest. Her beauty is timeless.

Age:

Age:

She is already 3500 years old and like I said, she stopped ageing when she reached 11 years old. Her physique and appearance are frozen forever in a 11 year old look. Forever young lol.

Interests:

Interests:

Aside from killing lol, her interests are books, ballet, and hunting. Sometimes she even do some modelling when she is bored.