Chapter 8 Kian's POV

Gavin ran over to me, knife in his hand. When he reaches me he grabs my arm and tries to yank me off the door, luckily he is only using one arm to try to get me off. I struggle to keep myself glued to the door but I keep fighting.
I will not let him hurt her.
He pushes his fingers into my skin, I wince at the pain but I keep my pressure on the door. Suddenly I see Gavin let go of me and then bring his fist to my face. I still press my body against the door but I don't know if I can for much longer, I feel as if the next punch might knock me out. Gavin goes in to punch me again but this time I dodge him. I'm no use to that girl if I'm dead so I fight harder. In a quick decision I jump onto his back and try to knock him over but he knocks me onto the ground instead. My back and head feel like they are throbbing and it hurts to move. I try to pick myself up from the ground but the pain keeps me on the ground. Gavin walks out of the room grinning to himself. I suddenly remember that Sophia is in the room so I turn my head to where I last saw her, she is still in the same place as before.

"Sophia" I say to her

Sophia looks at me, now I know she heard me.

Sophia's face is full of tears and she doesn't look like she trusts me. What happened to her to make her act this way? I wish I could help her but I can't hear what she has to say.
Suddenly I am face to face with a new guy. He has short black hair, blue eyes with an eye patch over his right eye. He is wearing a butler's outfit.
How many new people am I going to meet?
His face is so close to mine I can smell the scent of dead fish in his breath. I involuntary throw up all over him. He says something to me and then grabs my arms and yanks me over his shoulders. I can't squirm out of his grip but I keep trying anyways.
I must help that girl.
I suddenly fall to the ground again and I feel blood from my nose rush down my face. I  look at the butler and see him holding his crotch and standing over him is Sophia. I crawl to the open door while the butler is on the ground, when I reach Sophia, I thank her and keep going. I get passed the door and into the hallway, I don't know where to go from here, this place is really big. I try to think of places she might go and I decide to check the place where I met her. 

XXX

I finally get to the room I feel a little bit better now and my nose has stopped bleeding. The door is open and I look into the room. She is in the room searching around for something.

"I'm here." I said trying to sound manly, I hope.

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me. Her face shinned in delight but then she quickly turned around went back to searching the room. I crawled fully into the room and pulled myself onto her bed. I stared at the back of her head as she searched the room. Her hair is so pretty and I start thinking about that Ed Sheeran song called Photograph, I don't even know why I'm thinking about that I don't even like that song. Gavin walks into the room with his knife and he runs up to the girl while she is facing the other way. In another quick decision I throw myself off the bed with all my strength and jump in front of him, the knife penetrates my arm. I scream in pain, getting the girl's attention. I yank the knife out of my arm, making me scream even more. Tears start to fall down my face as the pain grows in my arm. I drop the knife on the floor as I fall to the ground after it does. It hurts so badly that I forget everything that you have to do when someone is badly injured. I look up at Gavin and see that he is taking his jacket off, he then kneels down and tries the jacket over my arm to add pressure.
What is happening? He was just trying to kill us and now he is trying to save me. I look up at the girl and she hands me a note it reads: My name is Amanda by the way and the person you think is named Gavin is really named Tyler. Tyler is my dad and Sophia's older brother. My dad is being hypnotised to do evil things and this bell in my hand brings him back to normal.
I look at the bell, it's not very big so I understand how she could have lost it.
The pain is still in my arm but it feels a bit better with the pressure of his jacket against it.
Tyler and Amanda help me up from the ground but standing up makes me feel dizzy so I let them guild me out of the room.

XXX

We walk into a room that looks like a surgery room, it's big with a small operating table in the middle of the room. There are big round lights over the operating table and a small table filled with medical tools near the side of the operating table. I feel nervous and scared about this, I don't even know if there are professional surgeons here. I see Gavin in the corner of the room putting on a surgeon's out fit.
Oh no.