Confession

Bendy pov
I sighed while fiddling with a letter I wrote to Mickey thinking if I should give it to him, the other toons said I should mostly Minnie and Boris apparently they've been shipping us for so long they forced me to write him a confession note."how the hell am I supposed to give him this without freaking out?!" I yelled panicking a little hoping no one heard that especially Mickey. "Give who what?" Said a squeaky voice (dose mickey have a squeaky voice? Idk) I turned around facing a confused Mickey I started sweating and blushing from embarrassment "w-what are you doing here rat!" I said internally screaming "ok one I went to get a snack (their in the kitchen don't ask) and two i'm not a rat! I'm a mouse it's literally in my name!" He said looking flustered for who knows what reason "w-well here!" I said pushing the horrible letter on his chest. "Oh!...Um what is it?" He asked looking at it confused,"I-it's a letter read it when your alone and stuff after you read it think about it for awhile now if you'll excuse me I need to find Boris!" I said running away blushing,stopping next to a wall I peak seeing if he did open it.
Mickey's pov
I can't believe I lied! I wasn't hungry at all! I ate a freaking sandwich like a minute ago I just wanted to see what bendy was doing...is that wired? Anyway what's in this letter anyway maybe a prank? Opening the letter I see a pink paper probably from Minnie notebook,while reading I blushed from what the letter said:
Dear Mickey,
Minnie & Boris forced me to write you a letter about my true feelings for you. No this is not a prank,anyway I wanted to say that I love you with all my heart and that you make me so happy and actually have something to live for besides for Boris of course ! For what is worth I'd appreciate it if you would like to be my boyfriend. If not that's fine you can throw away the letter if you don't feel the same. How long is this? I should stop,I'm stopping.
Yours truly,
Bendy the dancing demon
Reading the letter for what it seems like 4 times I decided to tell him how I feel! Trying to find him I asked Boris where he was smiling he pointed to the left running there I see bendy freaking out in the closet again. "He hates me I just know it!Hell Why did Boris and Minnie make me write that terrible horrible letter!" "You mean that wonderful cute letter?"
Bendy pov
I panicked and turned around to see a blushing Mickey "w-what are you doing in here!?" Oh god is he here to yell at me for being so stupid for falling in love with him??? Oh shit he's coming closer "I came here to tell you that...I feel the same! I love you bendy!" He said smiling I was in shock h-he loves me? To answer my question if he dose he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek... oh hell yea he dose love me! Smiling I gave him a big hug and Spun him around "heheh! Oh I love you bendy the dancing demon!" Putting him back on the ground I kiss his nose and say "I love you too Mickey Mouse! Giving him another hug Then giving him a peck on the lips stopping from the squeals of Boris and Minnie "I told you he would do it now pay up!" Minnie said with her hand out smiling. "Were you two betting if he did confess to me?" Mickey asked still holding me Minnie puffed up her chest and said "yup!"
The end! Yay I'm tired,welp I hope u liked it again requests are open!
K bye!