Yellowclaw

This is for Sorreltail101

Name: Yellowclaw

Fierce, but acceptional.

Age at death: 115 moons 

Oh, my melted Swiss cheese, that is OLD!!

Looks: Golden tom with hazel eyes and a white underbelly 

Unique, matches name.

Gender: Tom 

Good. Too many she-cat OCs. Glad you mixed it up.

Personality: Clumsy, shy, kind 

Not overused.

Mother: Oaktail, Brown with hazel eyes 

Father: Lionfeather, golden with white stripes and green eyes 

Littermates: none 

Mate: Featherberry (Dead)

 Kits: None 

Clan: RiverClan 

Good. Not enough RiverClan OCs!

Backstory: Yellowclaw didn't have any friends as a kit, as there were no other kits in the nursery with him, and he was to shy to talk to the apprentices or warriors. He became apprenticed to Misteye, Not a good name. but was not very good at hunting or fighting, and didn't become a warrior until he was 15 moons old. All the younger apprentices teased him for being an apprentice for so long, except for Featherpaw. That's a lot like mine, but good. They became closer, and a few moons after she became a warrior, she became pregnant with kits. Okay. However, it was the middle of Leaf-bare, and Featherberry, having caught Greencough, died, along with her single kit. That's sad. Yellowclaw was heartbroken, and one day, while he was hunting alone, he was caught by Twolegs. He managed to get away, but got his leg caught in a cage, and had to become an elder. What do you mean, "had to become an elder?" This part of the story is a bit unrealistic. He spent the rest of his life peacefully in the elder's den, telling stories to kits. Cool. He died in his sleep. That is a good way to die, not harsh. 

I am really happy with Yellowclaw. There are a couple things that you could change, but really amusing choices, and good job avoiding being cliché. Overall, I loved your uniqueness and your style. Awesome job, Sorreltail101!

8.75 out of 10