Bokuto

Bokuto's lips crushed into Akaashi's again and again, his hands sliding down his arms, up his legs until Akaashi tapped his hand to signal how far he would let him go. He never once questioned it or tried to go past the boundaries that were set because each kiss was returned and Akaashi's hands switched continuously from smoothing over sculpted muscles on his arms and back to playing in what had become a tangled mess of Bokuto's hair.

They spent quite some time like that until Akaashi pulled away, turning his head as Bokuto leaned in for another kiss and Bokuto stopped.

Was Akaashi crying? He shook, face turned away so Bokuto couldn't see, one hand covering and the other pressed against Bokuto's chest. He'd been so careful, making sure that his grip wasn't too hard or that he didn't jostle his leg too much, pulling away often enough for them to catch their breath, but always searching his eyes for some clue that he was doing anything wrong. They'd been open, and clear, and willing, urging him to continue, begging for another kiss.

No, the sound coming from Akaashi was not crying, but laughter that he was trying to muffle. Specifically, the adorable snorts that interupted the otherwise steady sound.

Bokuto took the hand from his chest and kissed its palm. "Keiji, why are you laughing?"

It took a moment more to suppress the laughter. "I just never knew that anything could feel like this." Bokuto wasn't sure if that was a good thing, but then Akaashi turned to face him and the love in his eyes couldn't have been more obvious.