Bokuto

Vanilla cone with a chocolate syrup swirl. Bokuto would remember that. It was Akaashi's favorite and he ate two of them before dropping his head on the table.

The ice cream parlor was empty, save for them. It was closed at midnight, after all. They were only allowed in because Wataru Onaga's uncle owned it.

The half-eaten third cone in Akaashi's hand was pushed towards Bokuto. "I can't. I shouldn't have tried."

He laughed and took it. "Did you really think you could eat as much as us?"

"No, but I was gonna try."

"So, you don't want the rest of this?" He shook his head and Bokuto sunk his teeth into it for a bite.

"That's painful. How do you bite ice cream?"

"You just do it? It doesn't hurt." The cone was gone in two more bites with Akaashi staring at him in disgust.

"Your teeth must hate you." Akaashi reached up and wiped the ice creams from his top lip. Bokuto caught his hand.

"No stealing."

"It was mine to begin with." He let him pull his hand away and lick it off.

Never had he wanted to kiss Akaashi as bad as he had now, but his teammates were there, joking and stealing away his attention, and he had a boyfriend - a crappy boyfriend who was probably cheating on him again, but a boyfriend nonetheless.

So Bokuto peeled his attention from the boy beside him to look at the one jabbing an elbow into his side.

Haruki Komi leaned down to whisper in his ear. "He's being pretty friendly for someone who wanted nothing to do with you."

The grin stretched wide across his face and he had to keep from shouting.