Bokuto

Bokuto couldn't believe Akaashi had agreed.

They went to the mall, saw the sequel of a movie that Akaashi had a poster of, talked about how lame it was compared to the first, and changed to the topic of where to eat.

"I'm allergic to garlic, so we can't do Italian."

"What are you? A vampire?"

"No, I'm not pale enough."

Bokuto roared with laughter, his heart skipping a beat at Akaashi's smile. He hadn't expected snarky come backs and jokes, but the surprise was pleasant.

"Okay, what about Thai?"

"Can't we just go for sushi?"

"I don't like fish."

"Ramen? Kabobs?"

"Hey, now we're talking."

"Do you know where a restaurant that serves either of those is?"

"Yeah, this way."

He pushed their way through the crowd toward the restaurant, turning quickly when he saw two familiar people. "Actually, I think it's..," he tried to divert Akaashi's attention, but it was too late. He'd already spotted them.

"He's... Is that..?"

"Daishou Suguru, quarterback at Nohebi."

The man in question had his arms locked around Kuroo's neck, tongue snaking its way down his throat.

"Tetsu always did like his tonsils tickled," came the snide remark beside him and Bokuto almost choked trying to hold back his laugh.

"Are you okay? I can take you home."

"No, I'm not okay, but I don't want to go home. Not yet. I made myself a promise and... I have to keep it." He started toward them.