CHAPTER 11: SMILE

LANCE'S POV

And so I decided that I was falling inlove with Ajhay, I was confused at first why I was so comfortable with him. He have something unique in him that makes him so appealing to me. Believe me, I'm a straight guy or so i thought? and this is the first time i felt such feeling with the same sexuality. I dont have problem with gay people and dont judge for who they are and treat them as one with community.

This is so weird, whenever im with him i feel happy and just wanting to tease him all day and touch his small hands and........

" ah? Hey! The class is over, are you planning to stay here all day? " I snapped out from my thought and saw Ajhay standing infront of my desk. There he go again with his silly but cute action. I stare at him for a seconds and thought of something interesting.

" would you go out with me tonight for a dinner? " I smile and looked at him like a child. His mood suddenly changed into shocked and somehow i can see him blushing.

" w-what do you mean 'go out' "
?" he asked stuttering " you-you mean like date? " he added somehow embarrassed to what he just said. I just smirk at him.

" Well let's go to our next subject or we'll be late again " I jet out of the room leaving him behind still standing there. Haha, he's kinda overwhelmed. " hey! Silly guy! Are you planning to stay here all day? " i yeld at him and he looked at me.

" Hey! That was my line " he shouted back. I let a distinct giggle and zoom away leaving him clueless.

The day went faster than I expected and I am somehow excited to what will going to happen tonight. I know he didn't said yes yet but I will definitely still push him to go on a dinner date with me even if he refuses.

" I don't know myself anymore " I sigh.

I went to my locker to put some of my stuff there and after that I will call A.M to remind him about the dinner.

*type*

*type*

*ringing*

" hello?" AM

" hey! " me

" who's this? " AM

" seriously AM? " me

" omg! I'm sorry, ahm... Edward? " AM

" really ? " I said back. This guy is impossible.

" Jacob? " he asked again.

" AM, this is Lance your future bo- " before I can even finish my statement he immediatly talked back.

" OK! OK! I WAS JUST KIDDING. I KNOW IT WAS YOU LANCE " heavy breathing.

" Ok? No need to shout AM , I called to remind you about dinner " Me

" but I think I.... " before he can say something that refuses my invitation I immediately interupted him

" ah. No buts Mr. Bloods I'll pick you up later at 0800. See you "

*click*

And I ended the call. Phew that went well, now I need to go home and prepare for tonight's first dinner with AM.

AM'S POV

OMG! What am I going to do now? I've been invited to a dinner by a very hot guy. I don't know what's gotten into that Lance or is this just some of his frank for me.

It's been awhile now since the day that I accidentally bumped Lance on my first day here at the academe. I never thought that someone like him be a friend of mind and into an extend he wants to be my boyfriend? A handsome like him just fell to a weird childish not even the right mate for him, me? Please, if this is just a dream just wake me up already.

" hey " a male voice spoke by my side to where I am sitting that snapped me from my self deliberating. I turned to look who just called my attention and I was surprise to what I saw.

" ah. H-hi Stripes " I replied. I was surprised to see him here also sitting on a bench where I am sitting.

" sup? " he shortly asked. I don't why he suddenly became so nice and he now talks to me without hesistance in his face.

" still cute and gay " oh snap?! Did i just said that ? The shocked have drawned to my face and I know he saw how i react.

" that's good " he smiles. What?! He smiled at me? And it makes my heart melts. Omg!! This is the first time I saw him smile and he's more angelic when he did smile.

" you smiled? Omg! This the first I saw you smiled " I happily said and somehow my heart beats a bit different right now after I saw that smile.

STRIPES'S POV

" you smiled? Omg! This the first I saw you smiled " He happily said, childish as he can be.

I was surprised at myself too, it's been a long time seens I let a genuine smile. I don't what had happen but it just came out uninvited. I looked at this person by my side smiling at me, happy like he just saw the most wonderful  thing in the world. Suddenly I felt a pressure on my chest a sensation I long forgotten.

" what has just happened " I thought so to myself.

________________________________

Author's interruption.

Huhuhu , I'm terribly sorry. I'm such I trashy author who can't update his story or even finish one of his story. Im so sorry guys.

Ps.

I still love all my readers though. Muaps