CHAPTER 8: DREAMS DO COME TRUE

Lance Pov

I went to school early and I'm hyped as I can be, I don't even know what is going on but I feel happy. I feel something good is coming today and I'm about to figure it out. I went to my locker, to go and get my things for the first subject and immediately went straight to our classroom. There wasn't much of a student yet but this eyes on me is creeping me out, especially this blonde girl who's soul is all seen. I sat on my chair where I'm assigned to and wait for the prof to get in. Pff, I think I got here to early, I think I can still get some chocolate milk at the cafeteria. I went outside again to get some chocolate milk. As I went to the cafeteria, I was surprise to see A.M also getting some chocolate milk and it's like he really have a thirst on that chocolate milk.

" A.M y-you're here? " I said gladly but I sounded like stuttering. Wait? Why do I even stutter? This is not normal. I looked at him while sipping on his chocolate milk.

" Lance ! Good morning ! " said AM sounds so hyped. My heart beats fast as I am trying not to obvious myself being tensed. " By the way, what is it your going to tell me ? " he ask. Oh? That? I kinda forgot what I am going to tell him.

" a-ahm, A-AM? " I paused.

" yes? " he speaks.

" I'm falling for you " as I said those words I step closer to him and there I kissed his lips and............

*KRINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!*

7:30AM

" OH! SHIT! IM LATE "

AM POV

I'm here trying to look for chocolate milk because my cruel mother did not make me one earlier and I'm so mad about it. I heard one time she was talking to some guy on phone and maybe that's why she is always out recently but it's okay if she's happy and not to go crazy, find by me.

And finally I have found some chocolate milk at the cafeteria " oh my god ! Thank you so much, you're a life saver " I said but the girl who is assign at the cafeteria is confused but I didn't mind.

As I'm about to sip on my chocolate milk I saw Lance standing near the cafeteria trying to order something. I missed this crazy guy.

"  Lance ! " I shout and waved for him to see where I am but as he saw me he went running away like a lost and nervous dog. " wait? What did I said? " ask myself and looked around if something creepy that creeps him out.

I'm confused, why did he run away and why did he look so nervous when he saw me at the cafeteria? Ugh! Maybe this is one of his silly jokes.

Our class just finished and it was okay and tiring I think I need an ice cream a chocolate milk flavor. But I did not saw the stripes guy in any class today wonder where he went? Wait why do I even care?

As I was about to go out of the building I saw lance leaning at his car it was color blue but I don't know what sort of name of the car is it but it looks so expensive. I'm gonna talk to this guy of what his problem on me, why he run away from me. I immediately walk at his direction and stop.

" Lance ! " I shout and again he was startled like a zebra who is so conscious of anytime he can be attacked by hungry ferocious lion. " what's wrong? Why are you so jumpy today? Have you encounter sadako and your being chased by her or something? " I ask as I look at him still look so tensed.

" ah, eh , ah....... " all he uttered.

" now you have different language, oh my god ! Don't tell me you've been taken by aliens and experimented you and later they take you back to earth and ..... " I suddenly stop as I heard him speak.

" AM, you watch to much movies " he said " nothing of what you said happened okay? " he continued.

" great! Now tell me, why are you running away from me ? " I asked.

" a-ahm , b-becau-cause I-I " yeah right! He's in it again. What is wrong with this guy?

" you know what? Let's go get some ice cream before your stuttering will devour you to death. " I said and I went inside to his car without even his permission but he just stare and awhile enters too and start his engine.

He brought me to an ice cream store but on our way to here he did not speak and that is really weird and not normal.

" now let's talk, tell me, what is the problem " I said and dipping on my ice cream.

" A-AM , I have something to tell you " he said and I was excited because it might be a treat to a movie.

" yes ! " I replied jolly as I can be and smiled at him.

But I saw his hand land on mind and my eyes went wide open as I get confused of what is happening, I gulp.

" I- I'm falling for you "

__________________________

SORRRYYYYYYY.... it has been so long , *vows for forgiveness* I got a little lazy.. Well a lot actually... *vows again for forgiveness*

Here's a chapter for you, hope you liked it.. Hihi