CHAPTER 6: MESSAGES

AM POV

I arrived at school early, yeah I need to since I don't have my own vehicle or car or anything that will bring me to school. I did some research on Google using my old tablet while waiting for the bell to ring. And suddenly I got bored and I open my Facebook account. Oh? I got 1 message but to whom? I click to see if who messaged me and it was the Lance guy who messaged me. " hey! I've been waiting for that confirmation, thanks AM" that's what he messaged me.

Well a little polite when in social media. I was enjoying my facebooking and suddenly someone speaks and somehow startled me.

" excuse me, can I sit here? " ask a girl who is about to sit on the same seat as I am. " sorry if I startled you " woah? How does she know? Is she psychic or something?

" oh, it's okay " I replied

" oh! By the way I'm Shawie Caramel nice to meet you " he reach her hand to me and I took it.

" I'm Ajhay Michael, AM for short " I said and with that we began talking with each other. She's pretty nice and a smart one too. And I think we are classmate because she says that she just transfer here so I think I just found a new friend. Not like that six pack, angel face , tempting the name that I don't want to think. And you know what, she know what's my sexual orientation and she's fine with it and she knew it just by looking at me the first place, I tell you this girl is psychic. Now I really do have someone to talk to or someone to bond with. I few minutes passed, the bell already rung and immediately we went to our first class and I guide Shawie to the class. Since I looked at her schedule and it's confirmed that we have the same class and we are classmate.

___________________

The class is on and Shawie was given a seat in front of me so we cannot do a little chit chat. The discussion of our prof went on then suddenly a paper flew from my desk and I look at to where the paper been and I saw it was from my seatmate beside me, from Stripes that I don't know what's the name yet.

I opened the paper and I read it " SORRY " I was confused to what was he meant by it and so I write a response on the paper asking what does he mean.

A few seconds the paper came back and I read what was written " about yesterday, I wasn't just in a mood, hope you understand. " I smiled. Why am I smiling anyway? But this is so cute. Him writing on a paper and saying sorry to me. I think I'm gonna keep this paper . haha I looked at him and found out that he is looking at me too and he smile. I immediately looked away and suddenly I feel my heart racing. Why is this? His smile almost killed and melted me.

__________________

The class has ended and as soon as I looked beside me the person that were my seatmate is gone. Eh? This is weird? Did he just flew or teleport away or something? Ugh! I read to much comics.

Me and Shawie went to the cafeteria and we eat together. Funny? I see no Lance guy around. Well I think he's probably monkeying around or something. Shawie was like so noisy when we were at the cafeteria like no jokes of mine is not funny to her.

" hahaha, I didn't know you're this funny" shawie said while whipping her watery eyes.

" ah eh, thanks " I said and after that we already go to our next class.

The day went well this time and I went straight home taking the taxi while Shawie, well as I said before that all people here are rich except me. Shawie have her own luxury car. Awe... Anyway where did that Lance guy go? He didn't even go to school and attend the classes.

I'm home and as usual mom is not home yet but no chocolate milk anymore. I did my own dinner again and it was scrambled egg and rice. I end my session and scan my notes inside my bag. Suddenly I saw some paper, oh a picture rather.

I was shocked of what I saw, it was me sketching that Lance while he is sleeping. And a note on the back of it " I got my eyes on you "

I gulp and thought of who is the person behind this photo who captured this. It somehow makes me nervous. A stalker? Haha who would want to stalk me? Ugh!

I open my account and there I saw another message and a notification. Hi AM, I didn't get to school coz I just have some important matter that I have attended. Did you missed me ? *insert smiley* . ugh! His mockery again. He's really so impossible.

Nope! So don't assume I replied.

And I look to what is this notification is. And I was surprised a picture of me eating at the cafeteria with the caption ' this silly *insert heart* '.

______________________

Author interruption.

Hi y'all . I did a pretty early new chapter. So hope you enjoy.
Vote or comment.. Anything you want.

Thanks for reading.. ^_^