CHAPTER 2: ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN?

A.M's POV

"Woah, this school is big." I say in amusement, my eyes going large as i stare at the castle like structure, "And the students here are big time." I look around at students arriving in luxury cars.

I shake my head and stop, to quote my mother, being a nosey trout.

I don't really get it either. I walk and look around, attempting to find my class. Everything looks the same! ugh, i groan and look at the seemingly never ending hallways. Don't judge, i once was on the way to my last school, and ended getting lost in a cow field. Needless to say, many interesting things happened that day.

"THATS IT!! I AM OFFICIALY LOST!!" I shout and with that shout goes every bit of masculinity that i possessed. I turn and look for the exit of this god-forsaken school/labyrinth when suddenly, out of no where, *BAM!!!!*

My eyes widen again and i cry out, i obviously bumped into someone or....something?

"Ow! watch where your go-" I stopped, shocked when I saw who I bumped to, "huh??" I said, sounding extremely intelligent if i do say so myself. The stranger just stared at me for a few seconds as I stare at him.

"Tsk!! what a weird guy!!" He mutters and walks away, I just stood there, my mind going a million miles a minuet and screaming, 'OH MY GAAWD! He's so hot!' I was still standing there and my brain demanded that i tail him.

i turned on my heel and rushed after his retreating form, and......

He entered a classroom .

"Awww.....well, I think that's it." I utter under my breath, still staring at the door that that cutie entered just a few seconds ago.

"Excuse, me are you lost or something??" a voice behind me jolts me and I immediately turn to  face the person who's talking.

"Ahem..." I stare at them for a second, my mind slowly processing their words, "ah, yes! I am kinda lost 'cause, you know, I'm new here and.......I'm looking for this room number." I respond and I search for my schedule inside my bag.

"Oh, a new student ehh??" the girl says. "Yeah.." I respond back as i hand her my schedule. Well, maybe I can make friends, she seems nice enough. I smile at her while she's scanning my schedule. Her voice snaps me out from my thoughts.

"What a coincidence, you're in my class today." she says happily, the words reach my ears and i stare at her, shocked, " REALLY??!! But you're too young to be a professor here." honestly this girl is too young to be a teacher here, this school is full of suprises.

"hehe, thanks..." she trails off and blushes, she's cute, "oh! what's your name by the way? Ma'am ? "

"Ah yes, right, I'm Ms. Ashley Groudon. Well, come on." she says and we begin to walk towards an oh, so familiar door.

"well come on, let's go inside I'll introduce you to my class " she says and we continue to the classroom. Whilst entering I whisper to myself, "be still A.M, don't get cocky." The energy overwhelms me, so many new faces and noise take over my senses but once we are fully inside in the classroom ma'am Ashley interrupted the noisy class and begins talking.

"Good morning everyone." she is like a totally different person. "Today we are going to have to sing individually. " she announced and the response was immediate, murmurs of disapproval and panic swirled through the class, "But before that, you have new classmate and he is new in everything at this university so be friendly to him." after her speech she called and told me to introduce myself to the class.

Ugh! This is...I don't know what to say! I am trying to find my words but I think I am having a stage fright right now as I look at this people staring back at me like a bunch of owls in the night, eyes unblinking.

" I uhh, m-m-my name i-i-is-" I sound like a malfunctioning robot.

"it's okay, don't be shy." ma'am Ashely coo's behind me.

"ahem!" i clear my throat, "Hello everyone, I'm Ajhay Michael Bloods but you can call me A.M. for short, I'm 18 years of age and..." i run out of words and decide to wrap it up quickly, "Yeah that's all." I take in a deep breath and let it out.

"Well thank you mr. bloods for introducing yourself." ma'am Ashley takes over.

"ahh, wait!" a blonde girl raises her hand.

"Are you single?" I was shocked by her question and some of her classmate giggle.

"umm....Yes?" I wasn't so sure on what to answer and it's a little awkward but miss interrupts the next question and a sigh of relief sweeps through me.

"Okay guys, enough of those silly questions of yours." miss Ashley says, "and mr. blood you may sit there at the side of mr. stripes." she adds while pointing the unoccupied seat.

"ahh wait!!" the girl speaks again, "last question." I look at her as her question seems to come in slow motion, the audacity of this girl is truly amazing, "Are you still a virgin?"

"'cause you look so fragile." and the class bursts out laughing, I did not answer her question and just went to my seat as my full-body blush began to stain my body a deep crimson.

"okay enough, you guys." miss saves me once more and actually begins the lesson this time. I fix my bag and get out my notebook and pen while half listening to what was miss is discussing at the front. I notice I have a seatmate here at the back and didn't yet have a look to whoever it is, so I turn to look at him and I was shocked to what I saw.

"oh my god, is this heaven?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello guys.. thanks for reading and do comment or vote or anything you like to do.. hahaha

Tenchu! Tenchu!