CHAPTER 7 : I LOVE YOU (seen)

Lance POV.

I wasn't able to attend the class coz I have some important things to attend which is not even my responsibility but I have to do it. I hate attending all the meetings in which it should be my dad who must attend these stuffs. It's a pain when your family has a big business.

I felt so relief when all those head aching meeting end up, this is one tough job for me. That's why I just want to study and be what I want to be someday, like to be an animator or a cook. Yeah, you might be thinking that I could be the next president of my dad's company but nope! That ain't happening he can give it to somebody else.

But talking about my personal love life I'm not going to deny I haven't have or didn't have. In fact I got plenty of girlfriends yet I end up giving up or breaking up on them. I did have a serious one though but that's when my heart broke so badly but hey! It's in the past now. So let's not talk about it.

The house is empty only our maids are here because my parent have some important matter to attend in another country which I didn't get to know what country. It will took a week for them to be back or more if my mom will go crazy and will think to stay and visit every place on that particular country.

I'm exhausted I wonder what happen on school today, wait that reminds me of that AM. That guy is so fun to tease with and I feel so relax to be with that weird guy. Talking to food and whatnot that's the fun thing to be with him. I think I'll just message him and tease him a little, I kinda miss that weird AM.

I logged in to my Facebook account and as usual so many notifications and messages which I don't even know who is this people but I did get use to it. I went to the account of AM and tagged him a picture of him while he is eating. And also I messaged him that surely will frown him.

After a few minutes I got a message from him saying " nope so don't assume " I laugh at how he reacted and he is so easy to piss.

Denial I relied

Shut up! I don't missed you in fact my day is so happy. - AM

Awe? Now I'm sad you don't missed me at all. - ME

Ugh! Shut your drama -AM

I missed you :) - ME

Don't be - AM

But I really do - ME

No - AM

Yes - ME

No - AM

Yes - ME

Ugh! I'm going to sleep now, goodnight to you! Hope bedbugs will devour you!! - AM

Iloveyou
seen

HAHA. wait? Did I meant it? I fill weird, it seems that I feel nervous about the last message I sent. Urg! Oh well that can't take back now.

AM POV

What am I feeling? This is weird, why do feel different after he message me that? My heart is some how not in his usual beat. AM he was just pissing you off why do get to serious? He didn't meant it, it's just another mockery. Ugh! Why am I even thinking too much about it?

I did not reply yet I just seen zoned him with that last message he sent me. I decided to log out but I first do my night session which is to wash my face and brush my teeth and what so ever. I leave it open and log out when I come back.

Now that Lance guy is so dead, I keep on thinking of what he messaged me. How I wish I have someone to tell me that he loves me. Well I get that every time with my mom but ugh! I had enough of her.

"Ugh! Why'd you even sent me like that?! " I shouted in front of mirror as I brush my teeth.

Now I think I got a crush on that Lance guy. I might just going to loose a friend with this stupid feeling I'm feeling right now.

I finished brushing my teeth and wipe my face with my favorite towel that has a pikachu on it. I went to my bed and saw that I had a message and one friend request. Ugh! This Lance guy, can he just not piss me just for now? I clicked the message and found out that it's not that Lance guy, and it was from that Stripes guy. Wait? WHAT??!! He just send me a friend request?!! Oh my gosh!!!

I immediately confirm it without any hesitation. And forget to read the message and I click again to what the message says.

Hi. Hope we. An be friends. ^_^
seen . .

Waahh.. Is this true? An angel just send me a request? A friend request? I think I'm gonna die, no not yet.

*message sound*

Can we have lunch together tomorrow? Same place, I have something to tell you. Goodnight. - Lance

_________________________

Author interruption.

Hi y'all , I'm happy for the reads. Thank you so much. It makes me happy just to see that somehow someone is reading my story. I'll keep updating until I will finish this story of mine. Love yah. Muaps.

*flies away* \/