?Random story thingy?

THE MUSIC ROOM

I  awaken in a old  music room with one door that was a two way door (one door on the left and one on the right)  I wake up in the room with that door and to think I thought I was alone.

I sit up looking around when out of the blue I hear deep man like laughing behind me  and I went and turn my head and seen a man standing behind me.

I get up and asked the man; "what's so fun?" He did not respond he just stood there glaring down at the floor. 

He did this for a while I was beginning to get creeped out and went to the door and just as i was about to reach for the handle the man said to me "are you leaving?"  I turn back and asked in shocked that he actually said something to me.

"W-what?"  he repeated "Are you leaving this room?" I stared at him and said "Yes I am leaving this room"  He then shot a glare at me that gave me chills. "oh, well becareful of the boy who has a frown on his face" and I wonder what he was talking about but i nodded " oh um thanks for the advice" and he just smiled a creepy yet mysterious and said back to me; " oh it no problem my dear now you best be on your way" .

I Nodded in response and left the old music room.

___________________________________________________________________________

The HALL

The HALL

I was now in a long dark hallway that looked like an school of some sort.

I let out a sigh as I walked down the hall not being able to see what is in front of me.After a while I stop tired of walking and wonder if it's just me or if the hallway just keeps getting longer. I heard behind me i male boy say "I found you" .

I turn but i see no one i think i might hearing things; when out the blue i hear the male boy voice yell "RUN!" . Without warning I ran into the  bathroom...

 Without warning I ran into the  bathroom

The bathroom

The bathrooms looked old and rundown and some of the toilets were broken not to mention the smell in here was very bad so bad i almost got sick, it smelled like something had died. 

I found a light and and to my surprise it still worked but what I saw horrified me.

I was a boy sitting against the wall that look like he had his mouth was cut into a frown..
He looked like he was he was trying to be a rip off of jeff the killer or something and as i was thing and wondering how he got her then i wondered i he dead?!

I go over slowly  and check for a puls and I found one so her was not dead, I tool out some needles and thread from my bag since was unconscious i can do some surgery on his