5.

I entered the apartment followed by Éloïse. Odell was sitting on the couch watching a football game while eating popcorn.

"Hey girls, you are here early," he said with a big smile.

"Is popcorn part of your regime, now ?" I asked him walking toward the fridge.

"Mind your own business, fatty," he got up of the sofa and walked toward Éloïse to  start punching her in a boxing position.

"Odelllll!" she screams as he throw the first punch at her. She answered back with a slap and they started fighting like children.

I opened the fridge and took what I needed to make myself a caesar salad before packing my things to leave for Kelssy's house.

"Okay, stoppppp! I have to go pack my things," Kelssy yelled at Odell.

Odell stopped and asked, "Pack for what ? I thought you were staying for a week ?"

"I am not leaving to go back to Toronto," she said walking toward me. "I have to pack my things for tonight. We are going to get ready at Kelssy's for your party."

Odell turned toward me and raised his right eyebrow with surprise. "Oh, look at you ," he said walking toward me along with Éloïse. "You finally changed your mind. Don't you have a test to study for the millionth time?"

I raised my eyes toward the ceiling and sighed ignoring his question.

"Kelssy, Isaias and I finally got to make her change her mind," Élo chanted to Dell.

"I'm sure it took you guys a long time to get her to do that," he claimed. " I never went out in a club with her since we have known each other." He sat on the stool right in front of me as Éloïse did the same.

I swear, when these two teams up to annoy me, they become best friends forever.

"Indeed, it did took us an hour or so to convince Princess Leilah."

"You guys are amazing and invincible", he answered with an astonishing voice. "Getting to make her changer her mind is a real win. Same as winning the Super Bowl, I know what I'm talking about," he declared with a wink toward her.

Éloïse giggled as I finish preparing my salad.

"I can hear you, guys. Don't act like I'm not standing right in front of you," I pointed out.

Odell turned his self toward me and said, "Oh you were here ? Sorry, we did not see you, our Majesty," he lowered his eyes toward my plate. "Oh, now you want to play the healthy gyal? You are fooling nobody, I know you hate Taco Bell, today."

The thing that I like with Odell is that he notices everything about me. He knows when I buy new clothes, without me telling him I did. He knows when I'm not okay even though I have a big smile on my face. He knows all my facial expressions. He knows how to cheer me up whenever I did not do well on a exam or when my family hurts me. He knows every little thing about me, without me telling him. These are the qualities I look for in a guy, but we all know that Odell and me will never be together.  He purely sees me as a bestfriend, as another little sister.

"Whatever, let me finish my salad in peace," I responded to him.

"How did you know?" Kelssy asked him.

"She goes there every Saturday, when she goes to the Library," He said.

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes while grabbing my bowl. "I'm gonna eat in peace in my room while packing." I walked to my room and closed my door.

Odell's POV.

"How do you know that she goes there every Sunday?" Éloïse asked me again.