1.

Leilah in MM🔼
_____________________________

Leilah's POV

"WAKKEEEEE UPPP!!!!! IT'S TIME TI GET UPPPPP" I heard a man voice scream while entering in my bedroom.

I turn my face to look at the digital clock to see 6:30 written in white.

"Seriously O? It's 6:30 AM on a Saturday. Get the fuck outttt of my room." I answered back.

My bestfriend walked to my bed and jumped on me, almost crushing me.

"Wake up Leil, we gotta go do that run!" He whispers in my hear.

I try to slap his face so he can stop whispering.

"O! I told you I wasn't going to run with you. I'm a book girl not fitness girl." I said with a sleepy voice.

2 weeks ago, we were watching a movie and I opened up to Odell about how I needed to eat more and gain muscle. He offered me to run and go to the gym of the loft with him. I did not think that he was going to take this seriously, let along wake me up at freaking 6:30 of the morning to go fir . Like nopeee, not happening.

"Leiiilllll, let's go! Just a run and you can come back to bed. Let's gooo, do this for me, babeee..!" He whined.

I hated when he calls me babe. We are in October and Odell is here since his draft last May. And we can't lie, girls run after him. Since the beginning of our friendship, I noticed that girls throw themselves at him. Yes he is cute, but not more. Maybe I only see him like a bestfriend and an ordinary person, but O makes the girls scream and throw them bodies at him. And since he has been drafted and that he is becoming famous, it is worse. And last summer, I came here to spend a week with O and prepare my things before I move here for university and I overheard O call a random broad "babe", and the day after he called another one by the same nickname. Since that day, I told him to not call me babe. It always makes me think that he calls babe whoever he wants and that its not a nick name that he values.

"What did I say about calling me babe ? And get up so I can dress and be over with that stupid run." I said.

"You the best L!" He screamed before giving me a kiss on my forehead and storming out of my bedroom.

I woke up and went to my private bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a ponytail. Since I had showered last night before going to sleep, I just went back to my bedroom to chose what gym clothes I was going to wear.

Since it was 6:30 and we were in October, it was chilly outside and I decided to put something that we'll keep warm:

Once I got dressed, I walk out of my bedroom and met O in the kitchen.

"Here is your banana shake and 2 boiled eggs. Eat it." O said like he was a father ordering his kid to eat vegetables.

" Why did I feel like you were talking to your child?" I said while cutting my eggs in two and adding salt.

As I was bending the salt shaker to salt my eggs, O took it from my hand and said with a grin:
"No more salt young girl. I know you don't want cellulite on these soon to be sexy thighs and legs."

" O, I swear, take of my hand a salt shaker again and you won't be able to play this season." I hissed while eating a egg.

"Hey, by the way, me, Jarvis and Victor are going to a club tonight. Wanna come?"

"I'm not interested in clubbing O."

"Come on L! It's going to be fun."

" What fun will I have in seeing you being drunk and dancing with random girls that you are going to bring in the house to fuck after?"

He didn't reply and put his dishes in the sink.

" Just think about it, would you? You can even bring Eloïse."

"No O."

Eloïse is my bestfriend since I was 10. We met in our elementary school in Montreal, Canada.
We've always been together, and moving to New York was a huge deal. Lucky for us, her mother is a flight attendant so she has discounts on flights, and since August , when I moved in, Eloïse came to visit us 3 times.

"Why brooooo?"

"Cuz I said no. And Jarvis gonna be there and you know they have issues. So nope. " I said while putting my dishes in the sink and going to the front door to put my running shoes on.

"You annoying foreal Leil!" He said while grabbing a bottle of water and following me.

"Odell, you know I ain't the type to go to parties and clubs. Let me be with Eloïse and watch Law & Order."

Odell didn't argue and we got out of the apartment for that freaking run.

________________________________

Please tell me how you feel about that chapter and if I should continue.

Please don't forget to comment and vote❤❤