4.

Kelssy Maryan Dukes in the MM⬆️
-----------------------------------
"Ouuuuhh you so danm lucky! There is one at the frontdoor!!!" Éloïse said while pointing toward an empty parking spot right in front of the NYU Law Library.

I pulled over the car and parked with one hand while eating my burrito with the other one.

"I honestly don't know how you manage to drive, let along park while eating, bro." She said while detaching her seatbelt.

"I'm gonna take it as a compliment." I responded while shutting down the engine with one hand and finishing my burrito with the other one.

We exited the car and started toward the entry of the library.

"What floor did she booked again?" I asked Éloïse since she was in possession of my iPhone.

"Third floor, room 305." She said between two laugh. "I swear this nigga is funnyyy as hell. Did you see the video he posted yesterday?" She asked still laughing.

"Kway? I did see his video. I laughed my ass off. That guy always makes my day." I answered while pressing the button for the elevator.

We got in and press the 3rd floor button. As the elevator started to go up, I heard a familiar chime. Odell's personal text chime whenever he texts me.

"Arghh, your boo just texted you. Here's your phone." Élo said while handing me my phone.

"Whatever Élo! You tripping if you think Dell is my boo." I answered taking my phone.

Dell😈🏈💙

2:56 - I wish you a good study session. Focus on them books like you always do. You know u won't be able to hide from me what's up. See u later xx

Thanks Dell. See you later - 2:57

2:58 - Why you're ignoring what I just said.

I have studies to do. I'll see you later or tomorrow, if you already out to the club - 2:59

3:01 - I swear I don't know how I can stand you. Bye bro

I left him on read and turned off my phone.

Without noticing, so focus on responding him, we were already on the third floor.

Éloïse knocked at the door of the study room that Kelssy booked for us and an hispanic guy opened the door:

"Hey Isaias!" I said entering first in the study room and hugging him. "I did not know you were coming too!"

"I ran into Kelssy at the reception and she asked if I wanted to join you guys." He said returning my hug.