2.

Odell in the MM 🔼(note that at the beginning of the story he is letting his hair grow )

--------

" You... You sa.. You said... A fifteen minutes.. run. Not.. fre-freaking.. thirty minutes." I said breathless.

"Stop whining, it's nothing compare to what's coming for you." He said while pressing the 8th floor button of our building's elevator.

Odell signed is contract with the Giants the same week we received my acceptance letter from NYU. He right away decided that I was going to live with him when I move in the city. He bought a loft close to the university so I don't have any trouble doing the route from home to the university, even though he later bought me a car as a graduation present. So here I am sharing a home with this annoying bastard.

We arrived on our floor and exited the elevator. I quickly walked toward our apartment  thinking about taking a shower and going back to bed.

We entered in the loft and I walked toward my bathroom, closed the door and set the water of the shower.

I started undressing myself, putted my shower cap so I don't wet my hair and hopped in the shower.

The cool water was running on my body when I heard a knock at the door.

"L, can I come in? I'm out of that natural hair conditioner you bought me last month."

"And what does it has to do with me Dell?" I screamed.

"Don't be an ass, can I borrow yours? Pleaseeee..." He asked me with a childish voice.

"There is a unopened bottle under the sink, take it before I change my mind." I said.

That boy is annoying AF. Last summer he decided to let grow his hair and decided that I was going to be his private hairdresser because I am natural since I am 17 years and old, and that makes me a pro according to the majesty Odell.

"Thank you retarded!" He screamed before quickly leaving the bathroom.

I soaped my body with my favourite shower gel from Olay, rinsed myself and got out of the shower.

I pat dry my body, wrapped the towel around my body and walked toward my room to put some black boxers and a navy t-shirt of The Bears, a Montreal high school football team.

It was 9 in the morning and I was hungry so I decided to go make myself some oatmeal.

I got out of my room and saw Odell in the kitchen with only a towel tied at his waist and water running down from his head.

It's funny how people often ask me how it is to live with a famous/hottie football player. Any girl that would have been in my situation right now would have run and throw herself at him. For me, seeing his chest and knowing that he has nothing under this towel doesn't affect me. The only thing that do is the water falling on the wood floor from his body.

"When are you going to listen to me and stop walking around the house with your freaking body all wet and start drying off your body?" I asked while I passed behind him and pushed him.

"When you will burn that ugly t-shirt that belongs to that bastard." He rudely answered back.

"Why are you always rude when we talk about him?" I asked.

"ARE YOU FREAKING-" he said turning so quick and slamming the door of the fridge so hard that I jumped.

He closed his eyes, inhale and exhale two times and mumbled something before opening them back. I recognized the technic that his therapist taught him last summer because of his anger issues. When he gets angry, he sometimes looses control and that was becoming an issue for his career.