"I could sing to you too you know" he joked. He looked away from the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" I could hear a muscular voice. A familiar one.

"Briana, wanna say hi?" Elliot answered.

Silence.

"Uhm I think I should go" I said feeling uncomfortable.

"Hunter what are you looking at? Go awaaay?" Elliot yawned like a child.

Hunter!?

"Briana wait" Elliot said now stopping me from hanging up.

"We did a group chat with you Blake and Steven, with our friends, actually Amelia did it" He explained.

What? That means Hunter is there too. Nathan and Noah as well.

"And I think you didn't see it, you can go chat with us you know"

"Briana?" I could hear him from the other side. I starred at the guy behind him. With the black hoodie and dark brown hair. A slice of pizza was in his hands, he wasn't looking at the phone, he's just in the background.

Hunter.

"Briana you oka-" Elliot tried to say but I interrupted him.

"I'm fine, I have to go, bye!" I said and quickly hung up on him.

First thing I did was checking the group chat that Amelia did. I opened my What's App and looked at the latest chats. 'San Angeles baby' was the group chat.

What the does that even mean?

I opened the chat and saw a lot of messages, and numbers which weren't saved in my contacts. I scrolled up to the beginning of the chat.

San Angeles baby chat

Amelia: guys this is our group chat to stay tuned. And btw this is Amelia❤️

Number: good idea actually, hi Briana it's Dylan ( I saved him in my contacts now)

Number: it's Erica!! (I saved her too)

Number: now i have your number Hottie😉 ( saved as 'Don't answer this douche bag' )

Dylan: why did you add this idiot? (I would literally high hive Dylan right now)

Don't answer this douche bag: f*ck u, u donkey, now shut up.

Amelia:  stop you two idiots. These contacts are Angel (number), Nathan(number), Hunter(number), Elliot (number)

I saved everybody in my contacts with their names expet for Hunter which I saved as 'Jerk'.

Blueberry: I saved you all in my contacts. And this is Steven.

Dylan:  Dylan changed the group name in 'San Angeles bebeeey'

Amelia: really dude? What does that even mean?

Dylan: San, from San Francisco, and Angeles, from Los Angeles you stupid...

I ignored the other messages and saved all in my contacts. I put my phone down and went to check up on Sky. I walked in her room and saw her sleeping on her bed already. I looked at the watch which was next to her bed and saw that it was already 9p.m.

I covered Sky with her sheets properly and turned the lights off closing the door behind me. I walked in Steven's room which was already open and he wasn't there. I went back in my room and took a shower.

I know I already had one but I felt dirty because of what Andrew did.

After the bathroom I changed in my pj's and took my phone laying in bed. I opened my What's App and saw that I was getting messages from 'San Angeles baby'. I opened the chat and saw Amelia writing with Noah and Blake.

No hobbies.

I left out a long yawn and rubbed my tired eyes. I put my phone under my pillow and closed my eyes not even staring at the window. I covered myself with my thin sheet and chose the perfect position to sleep.

*snoring*

___________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter...
Ly❤️

Don't forget to..

Comment
Vote and Share.

B.A❤️🍕
___________________
Next chapter:
Bad news.