2| Friends can break your heart too

~Briana's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes trying to wake up before my alarm starts ringing. I went to the bathroom, took a shower then wrapped a towel around my body and went to my room to wear something. After 10 minutes I decided to wear a white T-shirt, black high waisted jeans and pared them with white sneakers and a light pink jacket. I usually cover put light makeup on but I wasn't feeling it today.

I went downstairs and saw Blake, Steven and dad all gathered up. I stood there watching them and realized how life without mom is. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life.

It Goes On.

"Well, like always you'll woke up first, good morning to y'all" I said and took a seat between Blake and Steven.

"Well, I see how you're excited to go to school again." Steven said while looking at me grinning. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well good morning to you too, grab something to eat before we go" Blake said. I didn't want to go to school. I know everyone will be looking and staring at me and talk about me. I didn't say anything, I just stood there and stared at the floor. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Steven giving me a sad smile.

"I will be there for you. Blake too, you won't be alone" He said and gave me a hug.

"Well it's my turn" I heard Blake saying. Steven let go off me and stuck his tongue out at Blake.

Blake gave me a hug, and smiled making me return the smile. He grabbed my shoulder and put his weight on me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Oh god, he always knows how to make me feel happy.

"Well guys let's go" Steven suggested. Blake kept his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he looked away and grabbed a bar from the table. He let go off me and grabbed my hand and put the bar in my hand. I gave him a confused look.

"You should eat something before we go, here take it" Blake gave me a smile. I took the bar and started eating.

"Okay now let's go" Blake said and took his jacket from the chair. I already had my jacket on and my backpack was waiting for me behind the door.

Blake already left to start the engine of his car and Steven walked behind me ruffling my hear playfully. I hated it when someone ruffled my hair. So I gave him my special killer-look and hit his back head 'playfully' but not that hard.

"Ouuuch. That hurt!" He said rubbing his head.

"Well, you know that I hate when someone ruffles my hair so you deserve it" I said pushing him towards the back door of the car. 

We got in Blake's car. Because Steven was faster than me he sat in the front seat and I sat in the back seat. We actually do have a car, but last month Steven and I argued who will take the car and who will take the motorbike. The car is actually mine because I wanted a car. And the motorbike was his because he wanted one. But he always took my car and I stayed with his motorbike. I can drive it but I didn't want to so we argued. That's why our parents took the keys of both of them for a whole month.

So there's still a week left for us to 'learn how to share'.

Because as always; sharing is caring. But little did they know I didn't give a flying mosquito.