"Briana you can talk to me" Dylan sounded serious now. I could hear someone shouting in background.

"Dylan nothing happened" I lied.

"Okay I know how to make you smile again, you don't have to cry if you miss me" he said walking I don't know where. He started tapping on something and I starred at what's he's doing. Music started playing, I just looked at Dylan which was looking at something underneath the phone.

"Briana I will never ever do this in my life again so enjoy it." He said unsure looking in the camera then back down.

"I'm only one call away,
I'll be there to save the day,
Superman got nothing on me,
I'm only one call away" He started singing. I could tell he was reading the lyrics. He was singing the karaoke version. I automatically put my hand on my mouth so I don't burst laughing.

"Call me, baby,
if you need a friend,
I just wanna give you love,
Come on, come on, come on,
Reaching out to you, so take a chance" He sounded so shitty. I tried to hide my laugh.

"No matter where you go,
You know you're not alone" I looked back on the phone, smiled then looked down quickly so he don't lose the lyrics.

"I'm only one call away, I'll be there to save the day, Superman got nothing on me, I'm only one call -" He sang again but I interrupted him.

"Dylan it's okay, I get it" I said smiling.

"Oh god I thought I had to sing it till the end" he left out a sigh.

He was weird but still cute.

"How was it?" He asked lifting his eyebrows. I was still covering the front camera with my finger. I smiled and looked at his smile.

He might be weird but still has a good heart.

"I think I don't want it to be a next time" I joked.

"Good to hear your voice again Briana" he said in a row tone.

"I will really be there in one call, you just don't have to be s-" he was about to say but a door got slammed in the background.

"Did you finish superman?" I could hear Elliot's voice.

"How did yo- heeey" Dylan shouted. I just sat there and waited for the right moment to talk.

"You go save the day superman" Elliot shouted and looked at the camera. His face was priceless.

Sorry.

"Yeah Briana, I'm back" he said now letting out a sigh.

"Yeah"

"You feel better?" He asked.

"Much better" I said honestly.