"Those rogues are the only thing separating you from getting invaded like the other packs."

        "I don't give a damn, stay off the territory or its fair game."

       "Do you have the money?"

        "You'll get it by tomorrow."

       "I better or your pack is next." with that the call ended and Nate growled.

     "Can you track that?!" but Adam shook his head.

      "No, the device was created to only monitor calls."

     Nate growled and slammed his hands down on the table in front of us.

       "I don't know what Alpha would even consider getting support from rogues." He said.

            and I agreed. What lowlife, pathetic, and weak minded Alpha would feel like they had no options .... so much,  that he would turn to rogues.

       "From now on we trust no one." I said looking at Nate.

      He nodded his head and just right then and there Quin and Jordan came inside the tent.

    Quin gave a look to Adam as Adam left the tent.

          She looked disappointed but didn't say anything otherwise.

       "What is it Jordan?" I asked

        "We found your supplies." he said as he looked at me with a straight face.

           "Show me." I followed him out of the tent as we walked into the woods.

       After about fifteen minutes of walking, we finally saw the pile.

        All of our supplies were in the ground mixed with dirt and blood.

      "We smelled the blood and traced it here."

        "It's been missing for days, and you guys barely found it?" Nate said but I thought about it.

       "Someone just dug this up." I put my hand in the dirt and there was blood on my hands.

        "Fresh blood." I said as I stood back up.

         "Someones missing." I said as I ran back to my pack.

      "Jordan get everyone inside until we could do a head count now!" we reached the pack territory and I ran towards Natalia and Adam.

      "What's going on?" Natalia asked,

        "We found blood. We need to make sure everyone is here."

       I called to my pack as they all ran out to get in formation.

        "Adam and Natalia, count."

      I turned and looked for Nate as I ran towards him.

      "Where is Emily?" He looked around and shook his head.

    "I don't see her." I scanned the crowd and I didn't see her.

    I ran inside the pack house, pushing my way through the crowd so that I could get upstairs.

       I had seen her friend coming down stairs and I reached out and got a hold of her arm.

        "Where is Emily?" but she shook her head.

        "I don't know she said she had to go do something but I haven't seen her for a few hours."