The Academy Begins

"This is my story!" Boruto shouted. Everyone stared at him, like he was crazy.

"Boruto-kun, relax! Remember when you got suspended for two weeks for breaking the Hokage's stone face. Well, you're kinda not in the popular list!" Denki replied.

"Haha....I remember that....Jheez...my mama was so angry" Boruto said.

"Chocho, look who it is, Stupid Uzumaki!" Sarada said, as she walked past Boruto and Denki.

"Tschk!" Boruto said, angrily.

"Don't worry, bro!" Shikadai came by.

"Alright!" Boruto said.

Boruto, Denki and Shikadai entered the room and saw Iwabe. Iwabe was smiling at Boruto and Boruto did the same to Iwabe.

"Where is Iwabe Yuino!" A voice said.

"Huh?" Boruto said.

Denki saw a girl with dark brown hair and pink rose lips. She was very pretty and Denki couldn't stop looking at her

"Bingo!" The voice continued

"Wha-" Iwabe said.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR PLACE!" Kita said.

Kita kicked Iwabe in the face and Iwabe fell on the floor. Everyone was looked at what was happening. This was Kita Inuzuka's first day in the Ninja Academy as she was suspended for 4 weeks, for trashing an abandoned building and fighting other kids.

"She's back... and she wants herself to get into trouble?" Sarada said, while pulling her glassss up.

"Classical Kita!" Chocho said while eating a bag of chips.

"Hey...K-" Boruto said, shockingly.

Kita went on top of Iwabe and grabbed his shirt.

"If you mess with my friends, I'll end your life!" Kita shouted.

"Get off me!" Iwabe said with his eyes closed.

"Touch Boruto and I'll show you your place!" Kita replied.

"St-" Iwabe said. He stopped and stared at Kita's eyes. He looked at her and started to blush.

"P....pretty..." Iwabe said.

"Huh?!" Kita said.

"Please stop fighting. We will be in the same classroom, so please get along!" Sumire said.

Sumire was the Class Rep of the classroom.

"Who the hell are you?" Kita said.

"....I....er....see...."Sumire said nervously.

"Are you blind? She's the class rep!" Inojin replied.

"I never asked you, Pale dumbass!" Kita answered.

"Kita, get off him! We are friends now!" Boruto said calmly.

Kita pulled Boruto's ear.

"Baka! I was suspended for 4 weeks! And you didn't even say hi or leave a message! I'm your close friend! I was studying and training For the last four months with mama! I have become more stronger but AT LEAST YOU COULD'VE VISITED!" Kita shouted.

"Owww....I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Boruto replied.

"Mhm..." Kita said. She stopped dragging Boruto's ear.