Road To Boruto: Genjustu Part Two

Disclaimer : Neiru means nail. It is opposite version Boruto. Like Menma with Naruto.

I don't own these characters

__________________________________
Hanabi looks at the map and looks up towards her direction.

"Alright! We will camp for 5 minutes! Go to the toilet or drink your drinks! Hurry up!" Hanabi said.

"Finally...."Konohamaru sighed with relieve.

"Why can't we just go further, we are nearly there! The red scroll is so close!" Boruto complained.

"Everyone needs a break! Now, stop complaining and do what you are told!" Hanabi replied back.

Boruto rolled his eyes and sat down. He started wondering how much he wanted to leave this place and go back to the real world. Mitsuki took a bottle and pat Boruto's back.

"Boruto, don't worry, it's only a break!" Mitsuki said with a smile on his face. Boruto sighed and took a drink. When no-one was looking Boruto took the map that had the location of the Red scroll and ran towards!

"I'll finally end this stupidity!" Boruto yelled!

Boruto had enough and went beyond the group.

When Boruto was running, in slow motion, a giant toad jumped across him. Boruto rolled away from the toad and they both looked at each other.

"I am Gama and I am protector of the Red Scroll from the seal of Jiraya and Minato Sensei, Naruto!" Gama said. "You'll shall not pass!"

Two toads shown behind Gama. It was Gamabunta and Gamahiro.

"You are in my way! Rasengan!" Boruto said. A big boom happened and it caught everyone's attention

"...Is that?" Konohamaru questioned.

"Neiru, what was he thinking!" Hanabi shouted

"That idiot!" Sarada slapped her forehead with disappointment. Mitsuki laughed said "Let's catch him!

"Ugh! Let's go!" Sarada said.

Boruto (Neiru) threw a kunai towards Gamabunta and Gamahiro jumped and tried to stomp Boruto. Boruto backed off and threw a shuriken. Then, Sarada joins and throws a ground punch but Gama and Gamabunta summoned thousands of toads to stop Sarada's action. Mitsuki's arm extended and rescued Sarada and tripped Gamahiro.

"Gentle fist!" Hanabi shouted and Gamahiro was paralysed on the floor.

"Alright!" Boruto/Neiru shouted!

"Idiot!" Hanabi hit Boruto on the head.

"Ow!" Boruto said. He, then smiled and said "Two more to go!"

Mitsuki used Earth Release: Ground Earthquake and it made the toads stumble and have lose of their strategies . Sarada activated her sharingan and threw a Lighting Shuriken at Gamahiro. Hanabi did sixty four palms on Gamahiro and both Konohamaru and Boruto did a Rasengan. Gamahiro was down and it was only Gamabunta. Gamabunta drew his sword and summounded acid bubbles. As, Sarada was running, she touched the bubbles and her leg was burned.