Chapter 32. (Part 3: Magcon Day 2.)

"Where are the other guys?" I asked.

"They already left. As long as we make it there in 15 minutes, we should be good," Nash smiled," how was the pool?"

"JUST DRIVE!!!!" I moaned.

Nash turned back around and started driving, accelerating whenever he could. I don't know what time we got there but I know we were a little early.

"Come on!!" Nash shouted.

I stayed in the car and changed, As I put my boots on, I saw Nash and Hayes'  passes laying in the front seat. I knew the boys weren't getting in without them so I grabbed them as I got out of the car. I ran up to the door and handed them the passes.

"Might want these." I said.

They took the passes and scannee them, opening the door. Hayes grabbed my hand and we sprinted to the back, where all the boys were waiting.

"Where were you?" Cameron shouted.

"I overslept. How long until we go on?"

"5 minutes," Carter said," get ready."

Nash went back to the dressing room and Hayes and I got ready.

"You excited?" Hayes asked.

"Course! I get to meet my fans!!" I smiled.

Just as Nash got back I heard the announcemnt," Attention fans! Please welcome the boys of Magcon!"

All the boys ran out.

"Don't forget about our ladies! DJ Mahogany LOX, Skylie Matthews, and Macie Phillips!"

Macie and I ran out first and Mahogany came out next. We slapped hands like usual and then went up to the stage.

"You guys ready for meet and greet?" I shouted.

All the girls screamed. I knew I would probably get hate but I was so excited. I couldn't focus on hate. I had to focus on the positives.

"Okay," Nash said," see you guys back there!"

We walked behind the stage and Nash gave me the second day rundown.

"Danny is unlocking the gate. The girls will get into a straight line up the stairs to the stage. You are all designated a spot, it has your name above it. You will stand in that spot and one by one girls will come up to meet you. Understood?"

I nodded," When do we go back out?"

"Now," he said," straight through that door."

All of us walked through the door to our designated spots. Mine was at the end next to Hayes.

He smiled at me, "If you get any hate tell me."

I gave him a thumbs up, "Okay."

Slowly one by one the girls came down the line.

"Hi!" My firsr fan said.

"Hello!" I said back, giving her a hug.

She stuck her phone out,"Picture?"

"Of course!" I smiled.

We took about 80 selfies together!

"Could I get your number too?"

"Only since you're my first fan!" I took her phone and programmed my information in.

She started to walk off the stage, but I caught her.

"Can I get your name?" I asked.

"It's Ashley!" she called as she walked down the stairs.