Chapter 31. (Part 2: Magcon Day 2.)

I sat my stuff down on the table and pulled my extra lifeproof out. I slid the case on my phone and stuck it in my pocket. I started a run and took a dive in the water. When I came up, Hayes kissed me. When he kissed me, I thought back to the days when I was just a teenage girl in love with a celebrity.

"Hayes," I said," can I get a picture with you?"

He smiled and nodded. He saw a woman walk by the pool door and he got out of the pool and chased her down.

"Can you take a picture of me and my girlfriend?" I heard him ask.

She almost said something but Hayes grabbed her hand and walked her back into the pool area. He picked up his phone and showed her how to work the camera. She nodded and Hayes handed her the phone and got back into the pool.

"What kind of picture do you want?"

I smiled," Can I get on your back?"

He went under and I got on his back.

"Ready?" the lady asked.

Hayes and I posed and she snapped some pictures before I saw Nash run down the stairs.

"Guys!" he shouted,"we have 30 minutes to get to Magcon. I slept in! Come on!!"

Hayes and I ran,( As fast as you can in water) and grabbed our towels and other stuff.

"Nash! I don't have time to change!" I shouted.

"Run up and grab your clothes and meet me and Hayes down here!" he shouted back.

I ran upstairs and unlocked our door. I grabbed my outfit and ran back down the stairs.

"You're fast!" Nash said.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go!" Nash, Hayes, and I ran out the door to Nash's car.