Chapter 14. (Week 3: Friday)

I sat at home on Friday, starting my weekend out as usual. I was XBOX LIVE playing GTA 5,( PS. If you want to play with me my name is @Skylie_Matthews) anyway, of course Hayes texted me in the middle of my game.

Hey, I have a suprise for you. Nash is coming to pick you up in 10.-Hayes.

I turned my XBOX off and sat my headset on the top of the dresser. I changed into a ripped studded pair of jeans and a Mooresville sweatshirt. I straightened my hair and put on a pair of blue converse and grabbed my phone before I walked downstairs.

I'm here.-Hayes.

I opened the door and Hayes was standing there. He looked pretty fancy.

"Sky, I need you to put this blindfold on. I promise you can trust me."

He led me to the car and we pulled off. We drove for maybe 10 minutes when the car stopped. Hayes unbuckled my seatbelt and led me through some trees before we stopped.

"Take off the blindfold." he whispered.

I pulled off the blindfold and we stood in a secluded area with a blanket laying on the ground with a small picnic basket. Flashlights stood facing up to another blanket held up by poles. I stood in awe.

"This is the dinner I owe you." he smiled.

I hugged him, "Hayes it's perfect!"

He led me under the blanket and he opened the basket. The lunch he had made was tacos in a bag. It wasn't fancy but it was perfect.

"This is my favorite food." I told him.

"I know." he said.

After we ate, we laid down on the blanket to look at the "stars" he had created with the flashlights.

We laid there, looking at those stars, the moment felt so perfect. So unreal.

"Are you ready to go home?" Hayes asked me.

"Yeah, Is Nash coming back?" I asked.

"Actually, that's another suprise." he whistled and a horse drawn carriage came out.

"Hayes! This is too much!" I said, almost crying.

"Never too much for the perfect girl." he smiled.

Hayes helped me into the carriage and told the driver to go. I laid my head on his shoulder and he took my hand.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled.

The carriage pulled into my driveway and Hayes walked me to my door.

"Bye." he said.

"Bye." I said back.

Hayes looked to me, and pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and waved to me as he left in the carriage.

I opened the door and ran upstairs to Asialyn's room. I was blushing so she knew something was up.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" she shouted.

"Sit down and I will tell you!" I shouted back.

She sat on the bed and left me some room to sit too.

"Who did this happen with?" she asked.

"Hayes." I answered.

She squealed," When?"

I glared at her." Tonight. Duh."

"So what is it that happened? she said jumping up and down on the bed.

"We kissed..." I said, knowing she woud scream.

"AH--"

"Asialyn shut up!" I shouted.

"Sorry!" she whispered.

I walked out of the room but I could still hear Asialyn squealing.

This is going to be a long night, I thought.