Chapter 28. (Part 2: Magcon day 1.)

As we walked down the hallway, we saw Macie. Cameron picked her up and twirled her.

"How did you get in? he asked her.

"The security guy trusted me." she said.

We all glanced at Hayes. He blushed.

Cameron held Macie's hand as they walked down the hallway to get backstage. Awh! They were so cute! When we got backstage, Nash gave us the rundown.

"Okay," Nash got serious," this is what's going to happen. You will hear an announcement to welcome the boys of Magcon and we will run out. We will smack hands and all go up to the stage to sit on our stools. They will call our names one by one and we will stand and wave. We will then announce you guys and do your intiation and the rest you just wing. We will tell you about tomorrow when it's time. Sound good?"

Macie and I nodded. We sat down on some chairs behind the stage and ate refreshments.

"Gosh!" Hayes said," you hungry?"

"I'm a growing 14 year old girl, yes I'm hungry." I said, shoving food into my mouth.

He laughed," I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

As we stood there, that announcement I will never forget came on, "Attention fans! Please welcome the boys of Magcon!!"

All the boys ran out one by one and Macie and I waited for our que.

"Let's welcome, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Taylor Caniff, Dj Mahogony LOX, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, Jack Johnson, Jack Gillinsky, Hayes Grier, and welcome our newest members, Skylie Matthews and Macie Phillips!"

Macie and I ran out, slapping any fans' hands that we could.

"Oh my gosh!" I shouted to Macie over the noise, "they like us!"

"Yeah," she shouted back," until they find out who we are!"

I laughed. We slapped hands until we got to the end, then we walked up to the stage with all the boys. Danny brought us all stools and we sat them next to Cameron and Hayes.

"So what do you guys want to do first?" Hayes said into his mic.

"Song! Song!" you could hear almost all the girls shout.

Shawn smiled and pulled his guitar out from behind his stool. All the girls squealed, They cleared a spot around Shawn on the stage for all the fans to sit. Danny let the gate open and all the fans flooded to the middle of the stage.

"What should I sing?" Shawn asked.

"Cameron song! Cameron song!" they all shouted.

"Uh Cameron is that-------?" Shawn was interupted.

Cameron nodded.

"Okay." Shawn smiled.

Love you guys:) Hope you enjoy!-Shai.