Chapters Summary

1. The best gift - Two and a half amazing years of having the great honor of earning the best gift in the world, Rumple is celebrating the very first date of one of the persons he loves the most.

2. Only you - (fixed rumbelle scene 6x04. Yes, this starts with the same heartbreaking scene but then... well you'll have to read it to find out) "I would never want to lose the love i feel for you Belle... and I would never ever want to lose you or our child"
(Small warning, this is just a piece of my imagination something that actually A&E would never let happen so sudden with Rumbelle)

3. Not any love story - 'Misnomer' a wrong or inaccurate name or designation.

4. It takes two - Five  and a half weeks after having an "interesting" night with her husband, Belle discovers that her little family is about to start growing. Delighted, she shares the exciting surprise with Rumple.

5. Betrayed - Belle walks in on Rumple and The Evil Queen making out. (I don't blame any of you if you do not want to read this xD)

6. Don't be scared - short story where Belle's daughter has a nightmare or memory in the middle of the night

7. Shattered Soul - after the loss of a child, Belle begins having constant visits to the Rabbit Hole -Storybooke's bar-