Sanskar had left to meet his friends as the university had come to an end with the end of Activity Class. On the other hand Swara had left towards the Library to start her part time job.

(Swara's POV) "Why did Sanskar sing the song with so much pain? What was hidden in his eyes that no one was able to read? Am I over imagining? Why am I so bothered about his pain? I hate men and all men are the same, I don't see why I should be the one feeling his pain. Why am I feeling so moved and touched? This feeling confuses me. I don't like him but I feel his pain, I envy him because he has all what he needs and I am complete opposite. I don't know what connects us, is it the pain and the bitterness that both of us share. I can see his eyes filled with pain and moreover filled with hatred. He is like a lost soul in some desert and I feel the same connect as I am on the same camel on which he is travelling in the desert. Anyways why am I so bothered, I have to focus on my career to give a bright future to my family"

After Swara's hard and tiring day, she reached home and Ragini opened the door

(Ragini) "So how was your day at University?"

(Swara) "The day was rubbish I fought with Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari, the most popular and flirtatious person on earth"

Nandini on hearing a guy's name from her sister's mouth came running to the hall and said

(Nandini) "So is the guy very hot?"

(Swara) "How am I supposed to know whether he is hot or not? I just know one thing he is a tough competition in class and the most arrogant person I have ever met. He thinks he is the king of our class. He should understand all of us are equals. He and his friend Kavita are just too much. Nonetheless his friend Sahil is a true gem. Though I didn't speak to him, it was clear that he is a good guy but Sanskar , Hmmmppphhhhhhh...He is a good singer and a guitarist, his voice has depth and that's it about him"

(Ragini teasing Swara) "I guess you are going to fall hard for Mr.Arrogance"

(Swara) "Stop joking Ragini, I am not a person to fall in love. He is my competition and I am looking forward to it."

(Nandini) "Okay now let's move to Sahil, how is he?"

(Swara) "As I said earlier, he is good and sweet, my friend Khushi likes him."

(Nandini) "Oh Crap, so this guy is also out of your league? I pray to God Almighty that you get a boyfriend in this University"

(Swara) "I don't have time for boyfriends. Ultimate goal is to get in a Government Department and before I need to clear my MBA"

(Ragini) "Back to my original question, how was your day? Who is Khushi?"

(Swara) "The day was as I said rubbish because of Sanskar, but the professors are amazing. Especially DP Sir, he is the best. I know its just the first class but still he is good. I heard that he is Sanskar's uncle but in the class he never showed any partiality, so I am happy that way. Khushi is my friend and she is a very cute bubbly person I like her she remind of Nandu"

(Nandini) "In short you had a mixed day. I am glad there is someone who is like me, at least she will help you stay stress free. Anyways all the best for tomorrow, I am going to sleep now as I have school. Bye Di, take care and have a blast tomorrow and live a little"

Saying this she ran away because she knew Swara would shout at her.

(Ragini) "Come Swara, I will give you food, even mum ate her dinner."

(Swara) "Ok, I will just freshen up; you please keep the dinner ready"

Swara came and both sisters had their dinner. After dinner, Ragini cleared the table and Swara went straight to the room as she was damn tired. But before sleeping, Swara then opened her best friend DIARY and wrote about her day at University and about her part time job.