twenty-five

I woke up to a tummy ache, a phone full of notifications, and a snoring mother. first, tummy ache. I got up from my hotel bed and got some tums and a Voss water from my suit case. once I felt I was able to safely ta a shower and not throw up, I did so.

❝CAN YOU PAY MY BILLS! CAN YOU PAY MY TELEPHONE BILLS!! CAN YOU PAY MY AUTOMOBILE BILLS!!!❞ I passionately sang destiny's child (Beyoncé tbh)- bills, bills, bills as I massaged shampoo into my scalp. ❝NO! BUT YOU'LL BE PAYING FOR MY HEARING AID IF YOU KEEP SCREAMING!❞ my mom rudely yelled back at me from my hotel kitchen. ❝how rude.❞ I said. 

after my lovely shower, I dried off, blow dried my hair, washed my face, etc. then, I went back into my suitcase and picked out a lil' ootd and took a hundred and one (dalmatians lol) pictures, just to post one on ig.

story of my life

story of my life.

since I was already on my phone, I decided to finally check my notifications. besides the normal social media notifications, along with some gm texts, Finn's basically half my notifications.

finn: sage

finn: SAGE!

finn: im so. sorry about yesterday. i was truly busy, honest!

finn: I'll make it up to you, I swear

finn: I'll buy you whatever you want, shoes, jewelry, clothes, you name it, and its urs

finn: baby, please text me back wen u have the time

finn: I love you...

+4 missed calls

...so there's that.

uh, yeah. I have no idea what to say to this and I do not have time to argue, fuss, or fight. Im in Canada, with my buds, ready to enjoy the few days I have here.

sage: dont worry about it, ur busy n I should understand that

finn: no u shouldn't. u should b angry n mad n wanting to cut my balls off for gods sake

sage: thank u for all the gifts an the dinner but, I don't want ur money, love, ur presence is honestly better than all of those things

finn: n I'll b there from here on out, anything for your forgiveness

sage: anything?

finn: anything.

sage: today, park, 12am,
no phones, just u n me

finn: done and done

sage: n no kissing 

finn: wat!! yyyyyyyyyyy

sage: bc u have to earn it

I put on a "just in case" layer of perfume before I left out the hotel room. I chose the park for our meet up because, it's is like 2 blocks down from our hotel so it just seemed the most convenient.

since my uber driver didn't know or quite frankly care about speed limits, I assumed I would be early. but, finn was already there. he immediately spotted me out and gave me a wave. I waved back and started walking to the park bench. once I was was arms length away from finn, he embraced me in a quick hug and tried to kissmy cheek when we parted. but I dissed it with the quickness, making him groan.  

we both took a seat and just smiled at each other for no reason. ❝did you like your gifts?❞ he asked, raising his eyebrowd in the process. I nodded my head. ❝I did, I did. thank you...again.❞ I told him, all of a sudden feeling nervous around him. I feel like we're meeting for the first time all over again. ❝anything for you.❞ he told me, making my cheeks flush into a faint pink tint.

❝so!...erm-uh-how's uh filming?❞ I asked. ❝good, good. actually, we just finished yesterday.❞ he told me. my eyes widened as I nodded my head. then, I furrowed my eyebrows. ❝so, the call yesterday...what was that-❞ ❝yeah, about that...it was my manager. he's been letting me know about any casting going on, etcetera, etcetera.❞ he explained. I nodded my head while making an "o" with my mouth.

❝but, you dont know how sorry I am for not being there for you on your birthday and...it was just a really shitty thing to do and im-❞ ❝sorry...I know. stop telling me you're sorry and prove it.❞ he didnt say anything, he just shifted his gaze from my eyes to my lips. I smiled and shook my head. ❝don't even think about it-❞

❝OH MY GOD!!! GUYS, ITS FINN WOLFHARD!!!! GET HIM!!!!❞

both our heads darted into the direction of the voice's source. only to see a group of girls running striaght towards us from across the streets, making my eyes widen. ❝RUN!❞ i heard finn's voice yell, yet i didnt move an inch. but, before I could process anything, I felt myself being yanked off the park bench by my hand. we were running, but I didnt know where. I just know we weren't stopping any time soon.

the multiple screams caused me to turn around. but, I immediately regretted it as soon as I did. it seemed as though the small group of girls multipled by 3 and were now an entire mob full of girls screaming and running behind us. once I turned around, I saw finn was taking us into the forest. i assumed the girls weren't going to chase after us. but, they did. and they didnt stop until we were at the peek of the steepest cliff ive ever experienced.

my eyes widened as turned around to see how close the girls we getting. but, they grew even wider by looking over the edge. ❝do you trust me!❞ finn asked me. i shook my head knowing where he was going with this. ❝no, no, no-❞ I started to say, but he cut me off by looking me in my eyes and yelling, ❝sage, do you trust me!❞ I let out a deep breath and nodded my head. ❝...yes.❞

it was a scene out of a movie. the last thing I felt was finn tighteneing his grip on the hand, before we just slipped out of the girl's grasp and jumped off the edge.