fourteen

[lowercase intended]

❝be nice.❞ I whispered to finn as she entered the room.❝h-here you go, f-finn wolfhard.❞ my fellow stranger things fanatic sister, Brooke said as she handed finn the ice pack.❝thanks, but you can just call me finn.❞ he said. ❝o-okay, finn.❞ she responded, clearly nervous as hell. Brooke sat down next to finn and stared at him in awe. I thought it was creepy but finn found it adorable how she worshipped him. ❝s-so finn, do you want something to eat? drink? watch? we could watch your favorite show, i-if you have one. mine's is stranger-❞ she laughed to herself.❝-well, you know the rest.❞ she ended, finn soon joining in on the laugh.

I don't know why, but I felt the slightest bit of jealousy seeing them together. it made me think that he lost interest in me...〽

❝yeah. since you liked stranger things, you ready for the IT movie?❞ he asked her. Brooke's face immedietely lit up like a light bulb as soon as he mentioned the movie. ❝are you kidding me? of course I am! the trailer was to die for! I literally cant wait to see it.❞ she ranted, making finn smile widely. ❝well I'm glad you're excited. maybe if I come back to visit, you can tell me about it.❞ he suggested.

❝are you serious? that would be-that would be amazing! I cant believe I'm actually talking to the Finn Wolfhard haha.❞ Brooke said. ❝well, you're going to get the biggest ass whooping of your life if you don't back the fuck off.❞ I unknowingly mumbled to myself. ❝what was that, sage?❞ finn asked me. my head shot right up a my eyes widened in surprise.❝w-what? oh n-nothing...i-uh-movie anyone?❞ i suggested, in attempts to change the subject.

did I really say that out loud?

❝sure.❞

❝sure.❞

◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

the movie was a horrible idea and so was finn coming here. the entire time, all I heard was giggling and whispering.

IF ANYTHING, I WOULD THINK HE FLEW HERE TO SEE HER!!

I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes in frustration. ❝that movie was so good.❞ finn said. ❝how could you see anything when you're always staring at Brooke?❞ I once again, asked myself unknowingly. ❝huh?❞ finn asked. ❝I said im going to get something to eat.❞

nice save.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking for a distraction. then, I heard footsteps coming up from behind the fridge door. I grabbed a cheese stick and closed the door, to see finn standing right in front of me. ❝oh! wow-uh don't scare me like that, creep.❞ I playfully said, trying to walk away, but, finn moved in front of me. ❝says the one that all of a sudden turned full-on emo.❞ he snapped back.

❝yeah sorry, I didnt want to ruin your little date out there. y'know you guys look really cute together.❞ I added before walking away. then, finn grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back in front of him. ❝where is this coming from?❞ he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. ❝god, cut the bullshit, finn. you haven't even glanced at me once since you laid eyes on little miss president of the wheeler fanclub. if I didn't know any better, I would've thought you flew here to see h-❞

BAMB!

without any warning whatsoever, finn cupped the side of my face and smashed our lips together. I wanted so bad to pull away and dramatically gasp but, his lips were so soft. but, this kiss wasnt innocent like the first one. this one was passionate and demanding. almost as if he was persuading me to stop talking even after the kiss. I was taken aback at first, but eventually moved my lips in sync with his, tasting the remains of the mint chewing gum he recently threw away.

we finally parted, to take a breath, but his hand remianed behind my ear as his thumb caressed my cheek.❝dont ever question what I feel for you.❞