~ Cuddles and Colours {Part 1} ~

Sebastian would normally spend the entirety of the night outside of his bedroom, fiddling around the Manor, preparing for the next day, and occasionally watching his young Master sleep... in only the creepiest of manners. Tonight, however, he'd decided that there was no way on Earth or in hell that he was going to leave you alone. He certainly couldn't drag you around the Manor with him though. You'd make far too much noise, and he'd get nothing done, so for the first time since he'd made his latest contract, it was off to bed with him.

        Having tucked the young Lord into bed for the night, Sebastian made his way to his humble bedroom. He almost found himself praying that in the short time he'd been away you hadn't entirely destroyed that part of the Manor, and, with halted breath, he opened the door. What he found, however, came as nothing but a pleasant surprise to him. There you were, on his bed, writhing around and tangled up within his quilt; an innocent smile laying upon your lips. Sebastian also found himself smiling as he noticed your perfect cat-like behaviour. He silently thanked whoever could hear him though, as if you had managed to escape his room, everyone in the Manor would have gotten quite the eyeful of your still naked body. Although, this quite confused Sebastian. It wasn't the thought that somebody may very well have been traumatised by the sight that bothered him, but more that somebody other than him may have seen you so vulnerable.

        After a few moments, you noticed the butler watching you, and went to greet him. You weren't sure how you'd do this, but making your way over to him was a good start. This plan, however, didn't quite work out, as you clambered across the bed, forgetting how you'd entangled yourself inside the soft fabric, and quickly met your consequence with a loud thump on the floor. Immediately, panic overtook you, and you began your usual hissing and thrashing. That wonderful deep chuckle, though, broke you out of your hysteria, and you watched as Sebastian crouched down beside you and gently untangled you from the evil bed cover.

        Eventually, Sebastian had convinced you that the covers were not your enemy, and you could settle down. Of course, no more night clothes had been wasted on you, but Sebastian had changed into a simple button-up shirt and loose fitting trousers. Bedclothes he was now wearing for the first time as you both settled down under the covers.

...But you were far from content.

        The clothes you'd been put in earlier had been terribly itchy, and the nightgown was invasive. These were the only things you'd worn from this place, so your natural assumption was that everything here was the work of the Devil. Quite simply, Sebastian must be in a great amount of discomfort with those blasted clothes on his skin, and you were going to help him. Sitting up and gripping bundles of fabric from Sebastian's shirt in your tiny fingers, all he could do was watch in confusion as you proceeded to tear the shirt clean off of his front. Letting out a long, rather exasperated sounding sigh, Sebastian spoke.

        "Now, Kitten, what was that for?" You answered by merely tugging angrily at the fabric that was still held down underneath him. To save anymore trouble, he sat up and allowed you to discard of the fabric onto the floor. Sebastian lay down. Of course, there could be nothing else bothering you now. Oh, he was wrong. Thinking back to your earlier shenanigan with the quilt, you decided that they were quite definitely, without a doubt, the enemy. You needed to separate Sebastian from the monster immediately. Your attempt at heroism, however, failed, as Sebastian grabbed the quilt before you even really had a chance to try and pull it. Thinking with all your might, you came to a big decision. Sebastian had saved you earlier, so now, you were willing to sacrifice your own safety for him. Struggling your way underneath the quilt, you lay yourself directly onto a now very confused butler. He was going to try and pry you off of him, but as he watched your eyes slowly close, and your breathing slow, all he could bring himself to do was smile once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yeh, so... I'm not entirely happy with this chapter, um... sorry? But I got something out. I only just started writing again after I got ill, so please forgive me. I'll make sure they're not all as crappy. I hope you all enjoyed to some extent though. Please leave any comments if you guys have any suggestions for the story, or even just some random shit to say. I love reading your comments. xD Thanks for reading, if you did. Love you, Lab-Rats. ^x^