12

I stroll throughout the hallways for leisure, I've been cooped up in my room for the day - nearly. While passing through I hear a familiar voice, my eyes searching for it's owner. Low and behold, I spot him along with his friend, I politely greet them the two reciprocating shortly after.

"This is Yiseul," He gestures, his friend shyly waving. "She's the one who held on to my coat." His friend nods understandingly before looking for reassurance.

"Hyojong is -" The taller points to the end of the hallways before watching his friend leave, the two of us left to ourselves. He stands awkwardly with his hands shoved into his jean pockets, his eyes lowered to meet mine.

"Seems like you're having fun," I comment in placement of the growing silence.

"Yeah, he seems like he's having fun." He looks back down the hall only to find his friend gone, most likely he's with Hyojong. He reverts his attention back after a few seconds, the silence engulfing us. "Do you want to hang out sometime?"

I was taken aback by his sudden question, his eyes widen upon realization. "With your friend as well or -"

"No, just us two." He clarifies. "I need to pay you back for watching over my coat." I hesitantly nod to which he smiles prior to saying his goodbyes. It wasn't until he bumped into a wall while walking backwards, the smile still prominent as his cheeks flush pink from embarrassment.

He disappears down the hall as right as he's out of sight I can hear the sound of Eunbyeol's voice questioning if I have a boyfriend.