1

Luka POV

I was honestly never the closest to my parents, my mother, well the only times I spoke to her really
were when she was teaching me or telling me off for doing something wrong or different to how she'd Like.
My father, well I don't think I really remember the last time I spoke to him, he never tried to talk to me
So I never tried talking to him, Our relationship was as easy as that.

So when I found out about the car accident I really felt no extreme amount of sadness, sure I was upset
But I had no need to shed tears for people who wouldn't shed ones for me. I was just slightly depressed, about the fact they'd just now be completely out my life and that it would all be different from here on out.
It was painful to think about really, I'd have to completely rely on myself for everything. But the worst part is that I won't be able to just teach myself the last 2 years of academia so I'd have to start attending a school.
That really was the worst part, I'd never been to a school, never gone near one, I'd never even seen one up close.
My mother had always had some unreasonable hatred for them, so Ive never been able to have the opportunity to go to one. It's how I've lived my life staying in all the time and just learning from the raspy sound of my mothers voice droning about English or math.

But this... this is out of comfort my zone. I had to start on Monday of the next week and I was dreading it, not
Because of the fact I wouldn't find my way or how I would react to different people teaching me, no I was scared of what people would think of me, as a homeschooled kid, or a rich nerd that didn't have the guts to go to a real school or maybe a shut in who couldn't face the real world because she's a puny crybaby.

And yeah I'm sure that those aren't even insults kids use in schools but how would I know? I just really wished that everything nothing ever changed. School really isn't something worth putting up with after your parents die and you have no idea how to socialise or speak to people in a normal way because you've been homeschooled all your life and your fun-ass parents never spoke a word to you, seriously though my houses sound levels won't change at all I don't think I even know what my fathers voice sounds like. How am I supposed to attend a school if the only word I can say to someone is 'hello how are you?' Before I'm totally out of conversation ideas?

I really was not looking forward to it, I just had to try my best to get though the few years I was stuck there..

*

*

I was awoken that day by a quiet beeping noise alerting me that I had to wake up.
"5 more minutes..." I lazily said as I rolled over attempting to turn it off. I had assumed I'd managed to turn it off but I was extremely wrong 5 minutes later when it went off again, but this time I was painfully loud to a point I thought I had gone deaf. "I said 5 more minutes what the hell!?" I pulled myself up completely and threw the alarm clock across the room, it shattered as it collided with the wall.

"Huh I don't think that wasn't the smartest decision to handle that, Luka idiot pretty sure I was going to need that everyday now..." I mentally slapped myself as walked out the room and down the stairs. I made myself breakfast then took a shower. I continued with my morning routine until I remembered that I was getting ready to go to school. Panic flew over me so fast I thought I was going to fall over.
"oh god I forgot I have to actually go to a real school now" I said to my self. My legs started to shake as I slowly lost balance, I fell to the floor letting my body calm itself and trying to lessen the shaking.
"Come on... come on! Why!? Why is it now I get all panicky I'll be fine all I'm doing is going to school, I go there to learn then I eat food then I leave there's no big deal right?... I need to go make my lunch" I slowly edged my legs up and grabbed onto the wall using it to regain my balance.