Chapter 22/END

Hey get ready for the last chapter y'all.

[ 3 R D ]

"We can't put it in the dryer can we?"

"No."

"So what are we going to do with it?"

"Just leave it on this rack for a few days and hope it dries.

"And if it doesn't?"

"I'll get you a new hat."

"Deal, now let's go! I wanna watch a movie!"

Calvin ran upstairs energetically, leaving Niall smiling in his basement.

He had never took Calvin as the energetic person he was.

But hey you learn something every day, right?

--------

One thing he had learned quickly was his love for a certain raunchy comedy.

He'd had insisted watching the movie so much that Niall had started learning the lines subconsciously.

But tonight was different, somehow Niall had convinced him to watch something else.

That's how they ended up watching a horror movie that Niall could never quite remember the name to.

How fitting was it that the storm was still going strong.

Niall was hoping for a power outage of a sort to happen. Probably because he wanted to scare Calvin, but who knows?

"Damn why is Damien so hot?"

"You're the worst kind of gay."

"And you're the best bi? Ha yea- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU- NOOOOO"

A small smirk crept onto his face. He had seen this movie before, so he knew the exact moment 'Damien' would walk into the room where he'd breath his last breath.

Maybe the dumbass shouldn't have gone down to the basement when he knew there was a killer in his house?

"It was his fault, like fuck the flashlights; just find something that'll break the door or windows."

"NIALL SHUT UP IM STILL MOURNING"

"Fine! Jesus man."

Niall moved the laptop onto Calvin's stomach, got up and started stretching obnoxiously.

"I'm gonna get some food. Once I'm back you better be done with your 'mourning'. Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever, just bring me popcorn!"

Niall sighed and went to the kitchen. In spirit of the movie, Calvin had insisted on turning every goddamn light in the house.

The setting in front of him was so dark he was expecting to be pulled into a closet and shanked.

Upon reaching the kitchen he grabbed a big bowl and filled it to the brim with caramel popcorn.

He also reached into the fridge and started looking for some Coke's.

It took him a minute to figure out he didn't actually have any Coca Cola's left.

Pepsi's would have to be good enough.
_______

Now that Damien was out 3 other characters were up for Calvin's favorite, and so far Dexter was winning.

He was the sarcastic and dorky photographer who just seemed to know all of people's secrets.

He was an intriguing character, yet he didn't have strong enough character traits to be the main focus of a book or movie.

Maybe comic relief.

Calvin was really vouching for him to stay alive til the end. Calvin knew how these movies went and with the traits Dexter had he was for sure going to stay alive.

Calvin's eyes flickered up once he heard footsteps.

He paused the movie and raised his hands for the bowl of popcorn Niall was offering him.

"Thanks Niall!"

'You're welcome, by the way are you done mourning over a fictional character?"

"Yup, I've moved onto Dexter."

"Ah, you've seemed to have picked the outcast."

"Yup, they always make it out alive."

"As in this situatio-fuck, sorry."

"Did you? Did you just spoil it!?"

"I uh, yeah, sorry Cal."

He closed the PC and moved it onto the floor.

"Your a dick, gimme my food."

"You're just gonna stop watching?"

"No I'll watch it later, but right now I just wanna chill with you."

"Okay then."

Calvin took the food from Niall, allowing him to join him in the bed.

After he had sat down Calvin passed a Pepsi over and layed down on Niall's chest with the popcorn an arm's length away.

They layed in silent for a while, listening to the rain outside the window, and Calvin jumping every once and a while because of the thunder and lightning.

"We've been dating for a few months now."

"Yup, almost 5 months now."

Niall didn't see where this conversation was going.

"And I really like you."

That's when it hit him. Calvin was either going to confess his love for him or ya know break up with him.

"I really like you too."

"I think i-"

_____________________

Not gonna write anymore because I'd make it sound extremely cheesy and I don't want it to be.

This is the last chapter of this story so thanks to all the people who stuck from the beginning, I may be a sardonic bastard but I appreciate you guys. (You know who you are)

Don't worry this isn't my last Leafycynical, (god knows this ship needs more books) I'm gonna write more just need to come up with ideas.

It's been a good run guys?