Chapter TWENTY-ONE <YOU NEVER PUT THE SAFTEY ON>

/About 4 months later\

(3rd P0V)

"Niall. Niall. Niall. Niallllllllll."

"WHAT?"

"... I'M BORED!"

"AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME?"

"I DON'T KNOW...Why are we yelling?"

"I Dun-no. Fuck"

Calvin, and Niall's relationship had been on the rocks lately.

Ha, sarcasm.

Actually, it was the exact opposite, you couldn't break the two apart.

It probably got annoying for all their friends... Well, excluding their personal fangirl.

But they couldn't care less.

---

Calvin, who earlier, screamed about being bored, got an idea and ran upstairs.

Niall turned to watch him go, wondering what the hell he was doing upstairs.

After about 5 minutes, the little fucker ran back downstairs with about $15 in hand.

"Niall! Let's buy ice cream!"

Niall turned to him in disbelief.

"Calvin, we have ice cream here."

"I don't care!"

And just like that, He was out the door running, in god knows, what direction.

Niall followed him groaning. Being his boyfriend meant he had to make sure the loser didn't get kidnapped or something.

So after grabbing his phone and locking his door, Niall was on his way to the nearest ice cream parlor.

After only about a minute or so of walking, he incounterd something strange.

There stood a man, maybe average height, maybe a little shorter; with what looked like... Yellow hair?

No, after further examination he recognized it as green.

Now, Niall didn't find him odd because he had dyed hair, everyone dyed their hair nowadays.

He found him weird becuase he was being swarmed by a group of 20, all adorned in black and red.

Luckily they were on the other side of the street, so they didn't come in contact with him, so Niall just regarded it as weird behavior and continued on his way.

5 minutes later, the fatass finally reached his destination: the ice cream shop, on the corner of Columbus Street.

He stepped in and immediately found Calvin sitting in the back of the shop with a pretty impressive lump of ice cream.

Sighing, Niall walked towards him.

-

Now Calvin likes ice cream just as much as the next person... But he's not a big eater.