A Game for Two

Conan and Kimberly are in their bedroom, minding their own business. Conan is reading some Sherlock Holmes novel that he borrowed from Dr. Agasa for Kimberly on the other hand, she was just playing a MMORPG game/app on Rachel's Tablet.

(Those still exist right?)

But don't worry Kimberly asked her to borrow her tablet, because Kim was bored and wanted to do something. Kimberly then thought as she was playing the application then glances at Conan as he was reading, 'You know, I should just stop playing and get to know Conan better.'

and so she turns off the tablet and placed it on the desk of Conan's.

She walked towards Conan and sits down besides Conan, "So what are you doing?" Kimberly asked, tilting her head.

(being all kawaii and such)

"Reading a book." Said Conan, in calm tone. Kim giggled, "A book of Sherlock Holmes series? Interesting..." She said as she tilted her head onto her knees.

"Yeah no wonder why your parents named you Holmes..." He said as he flip through the pages.

"Oh really? Says the one that their parents named their son Edogawa..." She teased with a laugh.

Conan rolls his eyes at her then closes the book. "Hey, how about we play some games! Just the two of us!" Said Kimberly, as she stands up from her feet.

"What game then?" Conan questioned her.

"Hmm, how about Truth or Dare?" She said, as put her finger on her cheek.

"Alright, make sure you don't make this boring then..." Said Conan, standing up then places the book down.

And so, the game of Truth or Dare begins...

"Okay, first off we'll let the coin decide who'll go first." She pulled out a coin, from her pocket. "Mines Heads and yours is tails, how's that?" Kimberly asked, just to be sure.

Conan hummed then crosses his arms and he said, "It's fair enough."

"Alright..." Kimberly flipped the coin and the coin landed and they both wait... for the coin to stop spinning.

The coin stopped spinning and it shows tails. "Aw, man." Kimberly sighed.

"Hey I said it was fair." Conan said.

"Yeah, yeah... do your thing." said Kimberly, waiting for his first move.

"Alright... Truth or Dare?" He asked.

"Dare!" She said, with a determined face on.

"Hmm, I dare you to mock Richard Moore." He pointed as Kimberly smirks, "Heh. Easy..." Kimberly grabs a black comb and places on the top of her lips for the mustache.

"I am Detective Richard Moore, and I am so famous than that Jimmy Kudo kid!" She mocked Richard and that made Conan chuckled.

"Alright," Kim threw the comb on the other side of the room then said, "Truth or Dare?"

Conan hummed, "Truth..."

Kimberly observed him then spotted a charm peaking out of his pocket, "Say... where did you get that...?" She asked,

"This?" He pulled out the charm from his pocket, then showed it to her.

"Yeah, it looks.... beautiful." She said, and made her thought that it looks like the same charm she had in High School.

"It is, some guy... gave it to me." He lied.

"Some guy....? was it Jimmy?" She asked again. 'If it really was Jimmy who gave this kid, my charm... then does that mean... no it couldn't possibly be him..'

"Well... I guess so..." Conan notices her curiosity towards the charm, "You do know that you can't asked twice for the Truth."

Kimberly snap back in reality and realize that they are playing the game, "Oh snap, sorry!" Kimberly startled.

"It's alright, now... Truth or Dare?"

"Since, I already pick Dare.. so, Truth?"

"What do you think of Jimmy Kudo?"

Kimberly sighed when she hears his name,
"He is well... amazing and very determined on those cases and solves them very well! I heard that he was a soccer player and he is so... dreamy~" Kimberly quickly covers her mouth with an embarrassing blush.

She looked at Conan and he was speechless, "Did It get awkward all of the sudden?"

"N-No not at all!" Said Conan as he stuttered, 'I can't believe an eleven year old girl liked me which reminds me of someone I knew...'

"Why are you so Interested in him?" He asked again, "He is too well amazing, I couldn't come close to him because, I was so shy..." Said Kimberly, still blushing as she curls up in a ball like a porcupine.

Then she realizes he asked twice. "Hey you can't ask twice too!"

"Right... sorry..." He said, getting a little suspicious on her.  'It couldn't possibly be her right???' He turns his head then spotted a pack of pocky sticks, laying on the floor.

'Unless....' He stood up then picks up the pack of pocky sticks,

"Hey how about we play a different game?" He said, as Kimberly looked at him then spotted a pack of pocky sticks in his hand.

That made her very confused until she finally realizes it,

"HEH?!?!" She scoots back all the way back until she hit the boxes, behind her.

"Isn't that game supposed to be adults?!" She pointed, "Yeah, and I was curious and wanted to play this kind of game..."

"F-fine!" She grabbed a single pocky stick and putted on her mouth.

"No hesitation, Holmes..." Conan bite the other end of the pocky and so Kim bite again to come closer, as she feels guilt inside of her.

Conan comes close and Kim knew that this wasn't right,

The two come closer and their lips, almost touched.

Conan was about to come closer that until they heard Rachel, calling them and that made Kim very startled and broke the pocky.

"Conan! Kim! lunch is ready!!!"

"C-coming!" Kimberly stood up and ran out the room,

Conan knew something's off with her and that made Kim blew her cover.

"Looks like she hesitated. Oh well... perhaps, I misunderstood." He stood up and walked down the stairs.