Yumi Prescott

An alarm was heard by the girls bed and press the off button. The girl stretches her body with a yawn. The sunlight hit her face. "Morning already?" She said.

"I guess it's time for me to go to school." Her name was Yumy Prescott. She is sixteen and secretly a detective and tells the real culprit sometimes.

Do you wanna know why? She got this big crush name Jimmy Kudo on school. She saw him every news, every paper, and every time.

She just wanted to be like him. Yumy never talk to him that much she was just looking at him everyday and she was about to confess to him that she likes him but, hes gone.

But, she is okay with it. I think...
She knew that He already had an interest with someone. It was Rachel Daughter of the famous detective. She is her best friend from high school when she was transferred.

All she could think that she will find her true love right inside of her heart. Yumy was brushing her teeth and suddenly received a message from Rachel Moore.

"Hey Yumi, Just wanted to say If you could hang out with us in the museum. Also, I bringing the children too they are very excited to see a new detective that appears on the TV! Hope you could come! ^^" Yumi reads out the text with her mouth full of toothpaste.

She spits it out and gargles it with water. "I could learn some new History in There..." Yumi took a shower and wears her shorts, shirt, and a jacket also with sneakers and a red bow she ties with her hair.

"Guess, I am going to need a taxi." Yumi wents down the stairs and tries to get a taxi and texts on Rachel... "Sure, I'll be there in a minute... She sends a text and ride the taxi.

Conan's Point of View

I was looking at the window and thinking and remember one of my past days of cases and there's something that flickered. It was a girl with a red bow at her back and she suddenly bumped into me. She looks up to me and said. " I- I am So, sorry I will get out of your way!" Then she ran quickly grabbing her things and left something on the ground. It was a heart shaped key charm.

I forgot to give it back to her. I shove my hand on my pocket and the key charm was still with me. This charm was making me remember her. Her kindness, Her Loyalty, and her cute personality.
Also, I can't even remember her name.
"Hey Conan," Amy called as my thoughts faded. "Yes?" I answer. "What's that?" She pointed the charm in my hand.

"Um, It was from a friend of someone!" I lied putting the charm inside of my pocket. "Was It your girlfriend?" Mitch childishly asked me. I blushed in dusted pink and said. "No! It was from a girl that left this charm to someone and I can't recognized him then he gave it to me!" I lied.

"Okay, and also I can't wait to see her!" He said. Wait... Who? "Me too, I bet she Is a better Detective like Jimmy!" Said Amy. My curiosity keeps on growing. "Who was it?" I asked them.

"Oh, you didn't heard her?" I shake my head and said no. "Well, she is a teenager and have a cute red bow on the back of her head sometimes," She said.

"And she is also a student from junior high and I heard that she was a detective and good on soccer! Just like you Conan!" Said Mitch adding it. "Also, her name was Yumi!" Amy adds.

We all heard a straight up conversation. Amy gasp and said. "That could be her!" She dragged me in the living room and saw Rachel with the same girl that I remember back then. So, this is Yumi.

Haibara looked at her suspiciously.

"I can't for you to meet them and oh! There they are!" Said Rachel as Yumi sat down with her legs crossed. I blushed in deep red. Can't believe that I just said that. "So these are the kids that they saw me?" She asked and Rachel nodded.

Yumi stood up and came to me. "Aw, so who's this? This handsome cutie?" Yumi smiled at me as she pinch both of my cheeks. Why does everytime did this happen to me? "His name was Conan." Said Rachel. "And these are his friends. Amy, Mitch, Haibara and Jordan..." Rachel Introduce to them as they were jaw opened in shock except for Haibara and me.

"Hi names Yumi Prescott but, you can call me Yumi instead. I heard that you saw me from my cases to solve and also, from the TV." One of them was just so speechless of seeing. But, point taken I have nothing to say to her.

"Hey Rachel, Can I have a drink of lemonade?" Yumi asked. "Sure!" Rachel handed her a a can of lemonade and looks at me with a poker face. "Um miss are you okay?" Haibara asked.

Yumi was back thinking about something. "Sorry, just thinking of someone..." She opened the cap and Rachel suddenly grins at her.

"Who... Exactly?" She asked making her blush in deep red. "No one!" She stuttered. "I bet it was Jimmy Kudo because you are just acting like him!" Said Amy as I blushed.

Yumi puts her hands up in surrender and says "What?! Nononono!!! Jimmy probably had someone like like Rachel! Yeah, Jimmy had an Interest for you right?!" She nervously laughed and sighs. "Well, kinda..." Said Rachel.

"Hey kids, do wanna waste our time going to the museum?" Said Richard with his hands on his pocket. "Oh, sorry Dad. Come on!" Rachel was running down the stairs and Yumi of course held my hand and dragged me. "Come on, kids times are wasting!" I blushed at her and The kids are following me and Yumi.
Yumi Prescott the girl from junior high was still the same but, I wonder what's it going to be like next...