Conan Kidnapped?!

Kimberly was talking to the detective team while waiting for Conan getting the ball back. "What's taking Conan so long..?" Jordan groaned. Kimberly felt something's not right around her so she checked the entrance of the park.

She found the ball then reaches both of her hands to pick it up but instead, founds Conan's cellphone. She picked it up and the kids saw her. "What's that, Kim?" Mitch asked, then realized it was Conan's phone.

"Isn't that Conan's cellphone?" Amy pointed at the phone, Kimberly's holding. Haibara doesn't like it and so she suddenly found tire tracks on the streets. "Look.. tire tracks.." She pointed as Kimberly looks closely and saw the trail heading on to the road. As Kimberly connects the evidence of his disappearance, she realizes that Conan was kidnapped.

"Go call Richard Moore and Inspector Maguire! Conan's been kidnapped by someone.." She demands as the kids were shocked but nodded anyway, as they go back to the Moore's department.

Kimberly then runs as she follows the tracks. She ran and ran until, she starts panting some air. 'It's going to be hard when walking on foot...' She turns her head and saw a bike shop. 'Bingo!'

She went across the street and began to ask the person who sells the bikes. "Excuse me, mister!" She called, "Mind if I borrow one of your bikes, I have something important!" said Kimberly, pleading the shopper.

The shopper shook his head and said, "Sorry, kid... I don't think I can allow it."

Kimberly pleaded once more, "Please, mister! I'll return it back!!" The shopper thinks for a moment and said, "Alright.., you can have a bike but, return it back." Kimberly smiled and thanked him.

She chooses a kiddy bike and about to start but, the shopper yelled, "Hold on, Kid! You're not going without these!" He gives her a helmet for her protection on the ride.

"Oh.. right. thanks, mister!" She peddles off, following the tracks. 'Don't worry, Conan... we'll save you..'

Richard moore was still reading on the news paper until, he saw another headline 'Five missing children in the city and never been found in two weeks' He hummed then suddenly his phone rings. He received the call and said, "Richard Moore, speaking..."

Then someone said in the call, "Mr. Moore! we need help!" It was the detective team. "Conan's been kidnapped!" Richard was shocked and asked, "Since when?!"

"Since, we're playing soccer around the park, sir..." Said Haibara then she added, "You need to call Inspector Maguire and the cops! we need all the help to find, Conan!" He nodded then said, "I'll see what I can do.." He hangs up the call and puts on his suit and tie. "Who is it, Dad..?" Rachel asked.

"Conan's kidnapped... and I have to get Inspector Maguire about this.." He said, leaving the room.

Rachel was shocked and said, "Dad, I'm coming with you!" She follows her father and they both went to the police station where Inspector Maguire was.

With Conan, he was still at the van, then saw they are heading to an abandoned warehouse. for a few minutes later, some of the kidnappers ties his hands behind him then throws him into a room filled with five children. 'Five children..?' The children cried and someone shouted, "I want my mommy back..." The third children cried.

The children joins in too, "Me too! I need my Daddy...!!" The person shoots a bullet above, making the children stop crying. "Shut the hell up or else you'll be dead!" Conan glared at the person with the gun he's holding. 'This might be their boss'

The person noticed Conan, glaring at him then he grins. "What do we have here..?" He said, pointing the gun at his head. "Are you afraid about this, little one..?"

"You should be afraid until the cops showed up, Mister.." Said Conan as he grins back. The person suddenly growls and gets mad as he was about to pull the trigger. "Listen, smart-head. Would you rather get shot by the head or get slit by that dirty little throat of yours..?" He asked.

"Boss.." Some of his members called.

The leader thinks for a moment about this and stood up. "I had enough wasting another bullet. Now if any of you cried about wanting to go home, you'll all be dead.." He leaves the room and locked the door. The children began to whimper.

meanwhile with Kimberly was still following the tracks until there was no any of the tracks left. 'Darn it. where are the other tracks...'

'Come on, Yumi.. if you were Jimmy chasing a kidnapper with ride, heading somewhere suspicious where would it be..?' She thinks for a moment then heard some of the people asking.

"Any of you guys heard that gun shot earlier?"

"Yeah.. It could be probably right at the street where no one would have a walk..."

"Elner Street? Gee.. probably, someone are having a gun practice or something..."

The group are having their conversation. 'Elner street? That could probably be where Conan's at!' She peddles off and grabs someone's map. "Sorry!" Shouted Kimberly.

"Hey, get back here!" The person yelled.

Kimberly peddles and peddles and finally saw some tracks then spotted an abandoned warehouse and saw a van parked on the entrance.

She quietly peddles on the streets and gets off her bike then she heard people talking. Kimberly crouches down sneaking at the entrance of the warehouse.