Big Shrink

Yumi opens her eyes by voice spoken. "Hey kid..." He said as Yumi gets up and wiping her eyes. "What?" She said. "Are you okay? Looks like you're hurt. Hey uh boss we found a little girl got hurt on her head... Yes..." As they were having some information about her Yumi questions.

'Little Girl?! I'm sixteen and wait...' She touch the back of her head and she hissed in pain. 'That's right, I got hit by that man in black! I need to get out of here!' Yumi rans away. "What the where the kid go?!" "Don't just stand there find her!"

Yumi was running to her home and got tripped. She stood up and pants. 'What is going on?' She looked at her reflection and her eyes widen and gasp. "I'm been shrunk!" Her hair was medium and her eyes was like cute orbs and her bangs was still there. She lays her body on the wall and trying to calm down.

"How am I supposed to-" Then she heard a loud explosion. "Dr. Agasa!" Yumi knew Dr. Agasa and she was impressed by his inventions. She kept on getting some of Jimmys books that he kept in his library.

Yumi went towards him and pulling his lab coat to get her attention. "Wha- who are you?" He asked. "Dr. Agasa, It's me remember the girl that wanted to read some of Jimmy senpais books from the past few months!" He doesn't believe her. Yumi was trying to let him know.

"Listen, child I am going to tell your parents about this!" He dragged her hand and Yumi was loosing his grip. "You don't understand, you are Dr. Agasa and invented some of these incredible inventions! Once, they have failed but, you never give up!" Agasa looked at her with shock.

"You couldn't be,..." Yumi tsked with her finger and said. "Only one truth prevails!" "Y-..Yumi?!" He let her inside and gave her a gray hoodie and black kiddie shorts. "Listen, Yumi. You have to keep this a secret and never tell anyone about this!" Yumi knew what he meant it's because of those two black men.

"Great, how am I supposed to solve cases..." She sighs and Dr. Agasa suddenly got an Idea. He give her a watch. "What's this?" She questions him.

"It's a watch with new features. as you press this button over hear can target your victim and when you press this one can change your voice try testing it..." Yumi pressed the button and it showed some sound waves. "Testing, testing one two three?" Her voice was changed by a man and woman.

"Impressive!" Said Yumi. "It is doesn't it?" Then some nearby voices came. "Dr. Agasa!" Yumi knew who voice that was it was Conan.

"That window!" Yumi pointed and Agasa quickly opening it for her. "Also, don't tell him about this!" Agasa nodded and keep it as a promise.

Yumi dropped down and pulled her hoodie up. Agasa closed the window and Yumi sneakily went out and go home.

Yumi slides the brick and showed a key. She used the key for opening it the gate. She went in and slams the door. Yumi let out a sigh and decided to watch some Death Note anime.

She made the popcorn and she covered herself in blankets and plushies. "I don't know, what am I going to do with this..." She closed her television and laid down.
Yumi looked at the ceiling and think about someone. Which was Jimmy.
'I wonder how's he doing with his own cases....' Then she fell asleep.